Stargazing - Derp x Jason

A forth one XD

This is challenged by Canada_lover934

Enjoy

---------------------

'Finally some peace and quiet' Jason thought as he was heading towards his secret area. Since there was no clouds all day, Jason was sure that the night sky would be clear and filled with stars.

But as he got closer to the spot, he stopped when he saw someone else sitting in his spot and was looking up at the stars.

'Wait...that's Ian's little brother' Jason thought when he remembered where he seen the stranger before. 'I wonder why he's here?' he thought as he started moving towards the still person. Once he was close enough, Jason slowly landed on the ground and started walking towards him when he was only standing a foot away.

"Um...hello" Jason greeted making the stranger jump in surprise and turned around, facing Jason. "O-Oh! S-Sorry, I didn't know that s-someone already claimed this spot!" the stranger started rambling on in an apologetic tone, making Jason's head spin a bit before moving forwards and placed his hands on the stranger's shoulders, stopping him.

"Look, its completely fine" Jason said with a reassuring smile before pulling away and sat down beside the stranger. "Do you know anything about stars?" Jason asked though the stranger shook his head.

Chuckling a bit, Jason soon started showing him about different constellations and the history behind them and the stranger was listening to his every word, completely entrance by both the shining stars and Jason.

They had spent most of the night there until the stranger had fallen asleep on Jason's shoulder, causing him to take the stranger back to his home to sleep.

---------

Yeah just a short yet sweet story so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-