Black & White Ward - Derp & Ssundee

I suggest watching the video first to kinda understand the story here or not idk XD

Here's a different cannon of them

Also warning: a bit of minor character death and blood

Enjoy

------------

Derp was silently looking out the small window on the door with a look of fear as he was waiting for the scientists to come back.

He had heard small talks about himself and his brother which most of the talking were bad. Most of them is them upgrading Ian using Derp, which very scared him since the only way to do that is to die.

Looking at his reflection, Derp could see his mismatched eyes, one sky-blue and one navy blue, and he knew that it's one of the reasons for the scientists to want to change that. He didn't want that; he didn't want to die and didn't want them to harm Ian more and turned to the other male.

Ian was currently sitting at the corner of the room, staring at the ground while drawing imaginary lines. His face was completely neutral, no fear or anger or any kind of emotions that Derp is feeling right now. He felt anger at the scientists for doing something to his emotions.

Then he heard footsteps walking to their room, causing Derp to look back at the door while walking backwards a bit. Derp placed his hand in his pocket, feeling the pocket knife that he managed to nick it off of one of the scientists and had been waiting for the right time to use it.

Then the door opened, revealing a male scientist with a clipboard and from the side-view, Derp could see a syringe from his pocket, making Derp tightens his grip on the knife.

"Subject 1 and 2, you two are needed upstairs" the scientist said as he lowered the clipboard and pulled out the syringe, since out of the both of them Derp had needed to be restrained in the past, and walked towards Derp. Waiting for him to get close enough and as the scientist was about to grab his arm with one hand and holding the syringe out with the other, Derp suddenly reacted, pulling the knife out of his pocket and thrusts it into the scientist's chest before pushing him away, listening to the painful screams.

Derp was frozen in shock, suddenly realized of what he done and was shakily staring at the slowly quietening scientist as Ian was staring at the slowly cooling body with a neutral expression. Then he snapped out of it when he heard faint footsteps causing Derp to quickly pulled the knife free for defense and grabbed Ian's wrist before running out of the room.

'We need to escape!' Derp panicky thought as he was running through the pure white hallways with multiple doors. Everything was very white, almost blinding white though there were small colors splattered on the windows, but Derp didn't want to know what had happened and ignored the doors.

'Where's the exit!' Derp exclaimed when he stopped at the intersection, frantically looked around for a few minutes before turning to Ian, whom was staring at him with a slight confused expression. "D-Do you know where the exit is?" Derp hesitantly asked since Ian was the one that they take out the most so he would be the one who knows better.

Ian stared at him for a few seconds before pointing behind him. "There" he simply said with a small smile, causing Derp to look at where he was pointing and tensed up. He slowly looked back to Ian with a look of shock and despair as tears started dripping down his cheeks.

Then Derp heard footsteps and quickly ran away, forgetting about Ian in his despair.

Xxxxxxxx

Ian was standing there in puzzling silence, wondering on why his brother was a bit hurt by his answer. He showed him the exit so he thought that Derp would be happy.

He looked at the 'exit', reading the sign above the door.

'The Disposal Room'

Ian then looked down at the knife, that Derp forgot, remembering the recent death caused by the knife before he looked up, hearing loud footsteps and saw a small group of scientists running up to him.

"Subject 2, have you seen Subject 1?" one of the scientists asked as he showed Ian the picture of his brother. Ian silently pointed at the direction of where Derp ran to and watched the group run pass him, towards the same direction. As he was watching them, his eyes trailed down to their hands, causing Ian to widen his eyes in slight shock when he saw that they were holding different weapons.

Beep......Beep.....Beep

He was blankly staring at the direction then he felt something stir within his chest and closed his eyes, remembering the scared expression on his brother's face, causing the feeling in his chest to grow.

Beep....Beep....

Derp was panting hard as he felt burning in his legs and chest. His heart was beating fast in fear as he heard rapid footsteps behind him.

'There it is!' he thought happily, seeing the door in the far end and pushed himself more.

BANG

He suddenly let out a yelp when he felt pain in his leg, causing him to fall down hard.

Beeeeep

Ian snapped his eyes open, his pupils shrunken with a hint of insanity and blood-lust and a small grin. He picked the knife up and ran towards the direction of the scientists and his brother

Xxxxxxxx

Derp tightly grips his injured leg as he tried to get up, trying to push back the pain when he was roughly pinned down and flipped on his back before feeling a grip around his neck. He looked up to see one of the scientists with a knife.

"You are too dangerous to live Subject 1" the scientist said as he raised his knife to kill Derp, whom was staring at him in shock and horrified. Then everything had happened so quickly that it took Derp a few seconds to realize what had happened.

There was a loud pained scream that echoed throughout the hallway, then the scientist above him let out pained scream before being pulled away and a second later, he saw his brother staring down at him. Before Derp could let out a sigh of relief, but he out a horrified gasp when he noticed his crazed expression, his pure white shirt and pants was painted in red blood, red X's on his cheek, neck and arms, and was holding a bloodied knife.

Derp felt his throat closing up, preventing him from speaking and saw Ian giving him a grin with a hint of reassurance, but it didn't made Derp feel better and before he knew it, he suddenly felt pain in his left eye, causing him to cry out in pain, before quickly becoming dizzy and passed out for a second.

When he quickly came to, he saw multiple scientists there, dragging Ian away and he wasn't resisting him, which confused Derp a bit before he noticed blood was covering his right side of Ian's face and had a small smile on his face as he was staring at Derp.

"Even after all of this, you will always be a nobody" Ian said in a low soft tone that Derp could barely hear him. Derp slowly felt even more dizzy and passed out once more.

Xxxxxxxx

Derp was blankly staring at the mirror, looking at his own reflection. He couldn't tell if he's staring at his own face or not.

Both of his eyes were a navy color, his hair is up in a low pony tail and was wearing a black jacket, pants and shoes with a dark blue undershirt. Even though his eyes could still go cross-eyed, it doesn't happen as often as before. Derp kept staring at himself, slightly wishing to see his mismatched eyes again, but knew that it would never happen. His brother had sacrificed his navy blue eye for him.

Derp then turn to the door and saw a female scientist walk in with a pair of sunglasses. She walked towards him and gently placed the sunglasses on him.

"You are ready to leave Ian" she told him with a smile before leaving.

'Ian' watched her leave, waiting until a lone tear slide down his cheek.

------------

Slightly sad ending right?

So yeah this is kinda different cannon so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-