A Small Taste - Bashdil40

So yeah this was just an idea for this ship xD

Warning: Slight smut, just not full one

Enjoy

----------

It was a lazy day as Bash was simply lounging on the couch, half laying and half sitting while having one leg on the couch and the other hanging off the side while reading a book. He was also wearing a simple oversized gray shirt and black shorts.

As he was peacefully reading, he didn't notice his boyfriend peaking in the living room for a few seconds before quietly sneaking towards the couch before peaking over the other end of the long couch.

Bash quickly glanced from his book to the end of the couch to see his boyfriend peaking over before smiling a bit and went back to reading his book, pretending that he didn't notice him.

Soon he quickly prepared himself and quickly used the arm couch to push himself off and onto Bash, whom let out a startled squeak before letting out a 'oof' as he felt the weight on his stomach and looked down to see Bodil with his face pressed into his stomach and his arms wrapped around his own waist.

"What the crap Bodil" Bash groan out before running his fingers through the older's hair and slightly smiles when he heard a small purr. Sighing a bit, Bash soon went back to reading his book while continuing to pet Bodil.

There was a peaceful silence between the couple as they were relaxing until Bodil felt the heat slowly bubble in his stomach and slightly peaked up to see Bash simply reading and quickly took his chance.

He slowly move his hand under Bash's shirt and slowly ran his fingers along the smooth and soft skin on Bash's stomach, whom let out a soft giggle since it was his most sensitive and ticklish area. Once the shirt was out of the way, Bodil started placing butterflies kisses along the skin which made Bash softly moan as he slightly tugged at Bodil's hair. After placing a few more kisses, Bodil felt his teeth sharpen a bit and soon started to lightly bite down, which barely left a bruise due to Bash's skin being difficult to bruise and cut easily.

"A-Ah Bodil" Bash moan out as he felt the other bite down hard enough to leave teeth marks on his lower left stomach.

Letting out a soft purr, Bodil soon started leaving more bite marks, each one slowly getting deeper and deeper which made Bash moan louder and louder from each bite and feeling more pleasure from the pain.

"D-Damn it Bodil!" Bash groan out as he was full on pulling the other's hair as Bodil let out a low growl from the sensation before pulling away from the most recent mark and soon pulled down both Bash's shorts and boxers, leaving his leaking member exposed.

Licking his lips, Bodil soon ran his tongue along the tip, instantly tasting the sweetness from the cum which made him want more and quickly wrapped his lips around the tip and slowly sucking on it, enjoying the sweet sounds coming from Bash as well as the slight painful tugging on his hair.

"F-Fuck" Bash moan out while slightly trembling from the pleasure shooting throughout his spine, "M-More damn it" he demanded as he tried to push the other's head down, but was weak from the pleasure.

Letting out an amused hum, Bodil started moving down causing Bash to moan out louder and waited until Bash got some of his breathing back before doing a hard suck causing Bash to let out a scream of pleasure. "BODIL!" he moan out as Bodil was bobbing his head back and forth while sucking hard along with lightly running his teeth along the skin, which caused Bash to shiver in pleasure from the sensation, and roughly running his tongue alone the tip, tasting more of the sweet cum.

After a few minutes, Bash was slightly twitching and shaking from the intense pleasure. "Ngh~" he groan out as he barely felt a sharp pain of Bodil sinking his sharp claws into the other's hips, due to the pleasure. Seeing that his boyfriend was close, Bodil suddenly bit down at the base, just hard enough for Bash to feel it and the reaction is instant.

"B-BODIL!" Bash screamed out as he tighten his grip on the other's hair as he started cumming which Bodil greedily swallowed.

After his climax, Bash soon lean against the arm of the couch, panting hard and softly moaning as Bodil was quickly licking up the leftover cum before pulling away and climbing over Bash until they were face-to-face.

"That was tasty~" Bodil purrs out with a smirk which Bash quickly noticed the slight change from his boyfriend before slightly puffing out his cheeks in annoyance and quickly slammed his book on top of Bodil's head, luckily having a hard head.

"A-At least tell me w-when you're s-starting to rut!"

"But you wouldn't help me on the first day Bash~"

"Then no sex for three days!" Bash retorted, finding it funny to see Bodil's smug expression was quickly replaced with horror.

"Shit! Anything but that Bash!"

--------------

Yep, never mess with Bash on that xD

Also this is based on my headcannon of them, including Bash having the taste of sweetness from watermelon taste which Bodil loves hehe

Anyways

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-

Youtubers Oneshot (Book 2) (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें