Roommates to Lovers - Skyloxuniverse

This is going to be purely fluff so yeah XD since the only time I did a three-way relationship is The Bulgarian Trio and CaptainCrundee so yeah XD

This is a request

Enjoy

--------------

It was early in the morning as Sky opened the door to his temporary room and saw that there's three beds, meaning that he'll going to be sharing with two other trainees which Sky didn't really mind, as long as the other two aren't assholes.

Stepping in, Sky walked to the right bed, happy that the room is big enough and placed his bag on the bed.

He had managed to unpack most of his things when he heard the door open which he looked back to see two other people.

The first have short brunet hair that curls around his ears, light tan skin and light blue eyes.

The second have dark brown hair that reaches just above his neck with bangs covering his left eye, healthy pale skin and maroon eyes.

'They look cute' Sky couldn't help but think before quickly pushing that thought down and fully turn around and smiles.

"Hello, my name is Sky" Sky introduced himself. The other two turn to look at the taller and the first gave him a cute smile while the second simply nodded before walking to the left bed.

The first walked to the middle bed and turn to Sky, "Hey, my name is Jason" the first, now named Jason, introduced himself before pointing to the second person, "And that's Ty" he added, making Ty look at them before slightly waving.

"Well....nice to meet you two" Sky said with a small grin.

This might be an interesting three years.

Xxxxxxx

It had been threes years since the trio had met as trainees and had worked their way up the ranks and during the three years, Sky, Jason and Ty had been getting close as the days go by. At first, Sky had thought of his two roommates as cute for Jason and sexy for Ty, but he kept those feelings to himself, not wanting to breaking the friendship he have for the other two.

But it all changed when the three made it up to being generals. The trio had been having some fun in their shared room, since they didn't feel comfortable having their own room, eating some snacks and drinking while talking about life.

It was a completely normal night and as Sky was about to take a small sip from his soda, Jason suddenly pulled the can away making Sky look at the blue-eyed confused before gasping when Jason suddenly leans down, pressing his soft kiss against Sky's.

The surprise kiss lasted for a few minutes before Jason pulled away with a cute smile while Sky was in shock of what had happen before his lips were suddenly covered by Ty's lip, whom took advantage of Sky's shock to kiss him.

The kiss between them was more passionate than Jason's innocent kiss, but Sky liked both of their kisses.

----------

Ugh, sorry for it being short, right now I have an headache and want to go to bed, but I needed to finish this at least

So yeah, sorry for it being short

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-