With Animal Ears (With smut) - Ghostlox

Whoa! Here's the continuation of the fluff XD

Ugh! I'm rusty on the smut XD

Enjoy

----------

Once Ghost walked in the room and before Ty could react, roughly grabbed the back of Ty's head and forcefully pushed the smaller Neko down onto the bed, his chest pressed against the bed while his lower half was held up by Ghost.

"A-Alex!?" Ty exclaimed while his face was slowly turning red, slightly aroused by the rough treatment.

Smirking a bit, Ghost roughly pulled Ty's tail, earning a whine in return and moved over the smaller Neko, pressing himself against the other's back. "You think you can just tease me and just leave me with a problem" Ghost said in a low voice, tugging the tail a bit making Ty softly moan, "Answer me whore" Ghost growls out, roughly groping him. "Y-Yes" Ty whine out, slightly grinding against Ghost's hand, but cries out when Ghost pulled his hand away leaving Ty half hard and whining.

Snickering a bit, Ghost leans up and bites down on Ty's left cat ear before starting to nibble it, teasing the smaller Neko.

Ty started panting and grinding his ass against Ghost, trying to gain some friction, feeling his whole body slowly warming up. "A-Alex!" Ty whine out slightly clawing the bed sheets. Ghost let out a low growl and bites down harder before moving his hands under Ty's shirt, slowly rubbing his stomach and chest making Ty moan out.

After a few minutes of teasing, Ghost quickly got tired of it and quickly removed Ty's pants and boxers before he suddenly have an idea and slowly smirks.

"Stay here and don't touch yourself~" Ghost coos out before getting off and walking out, leaving Ty alone.

'Oh that fucking tease' Ty thought with a groan, panting hard before removing the rest of his clothes, leaving him naked and started grinding against the bed, hoping for some friction since Ghost told him to not touch himself, even though he wanted to do that.

Ty let out a soft moan from the friction, quickly grinding down harder and gripping the pillow tightly before letting out a surprised yelp when he felt strong hands grip his hips, stopping his movement and lifted his hips off the bed, making the Neko whine from the loss of friction and looked back.

Ghost was smirking at Ty while holding a small ring. "Trying to have some fun~" Ghost coos out before reaching over and placed the ring over Ty's member, quickly securing it. "A-A fucking cock ring!?" Ty exclaimed in an annoyed tone. Chuckling a bit, Ghost quickly pulled both his pants and boxers down enough to free his member and pushed Ty down while keeping his hips up.

Then Ghost held Ty's legs apart and lined himself. "W-Wait! No p-prep?" Ty quickly asked, knowing how painful it would be if the cyborg would go in dry.

Ghost simply snickers at the question before tugging the other's tail, earning a soft moan in return, "After that tease, I don't think so" the cyborg answered before pushing in, down to the base.

Feeling the sudden stretch and the mixture of pain and pleasure shooting up his spine, Ty widens his eyes from the sudden sensation and let out a high-pitch moan and became limp, quickly losing himself to the sensation.

Ghost barely gave Ty a second to adjust to the sudden intrusion and firmly gripped the smaller Neko's hips and snapped his hips back and forth, successfully silencing Ty.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' Ty was yelling in his head as he felt the bigger Neko ruthlessly thrusting into him, immediately finding his prostate and abusing it.

As Ty was trying to make a sound through his lust-filled haze, Ghost was slowly losing himself to his feline instincts, his pupils is slowly turning into cat-like and his turquoise eyes was letting out a soft glow. The cyborg let out a low growl and quickly moving faster and harder while leaving bite marks on Ty's neck, shoulders and along his back as well as leaving claw marks on Ty's hips and sometimes tugging the smaller's tail.

After a partially hard thrust and a hard tug on the tail, Ty finally let out a loud high pitch moan, "Alex!" he cries out, feeling the knot in his stomach grow bigger, but soon felt pain from the cock ring stopping him from releasing.

Letting out a growl, Ghost wrapped his hand around Ty's left thigh and slightly raised it up, making the smaller Neko tighten more around Ghost. "Ngh" the cyborg growled out before making harder thrusts, getting extremely close to his release. "Alex!" Ty cries out, starting to twitch. Ghost let out a feral growl and bit the back of Ty's neck, thrust in as deep as he can and came inside the smaller Neko.

Ty let out a mixture of a moan and a whine, feeling the suddenly warmness quickly fill him up and let out a gasp, feeling pleasure shot throughout his body as he was going through a dry orgasm. "MM!!" Ty moan out before falling onto the bed, panting hard, feeling too weak to move.

After having his fill, Ghost slowly pulled away, panting softly before pulling out, watching the cum slowly sliding out of the smaller's entrance and sliding down his inner thighs. Feeling satisfied by the site of the bite marks and how exhausted Ty was before quickly remembering something and lifted Ty's hips, causing the smaller Neko whine out, but didn't do anything. Ghost reached around and removed the cock ring, making Ty sigh out in relief before it was replaced with a gasp as Ghost quickly started pumping him, quickly bringing Ty to his second climax.

Ty quickly let out a broken moan as he came on Ghost's hand and the bed. "Alex~" he moan out, making the cyborg chuckle before pulling his hand away, placing Ty back on the bed before licking the cum off his hand.

"How's that for a punishment~" Ghost purrs out after he finished cleaning his hand. The smaller Neko slightly giggle and wrapped his tail around Ghost's tail, whom returned the gesture, "That was fun~"

---------------

XD I finally did it!

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-