During their morning ritual(s) - Simdil90

When Bodil wakes up first, he also wake Simon up so he isn't alone xD

Enjoy

------------

It was very early in the morning as Bodil found himself slowly waking up to the sunlight hitting his eyes. Letting out a yawn, Bodil tiredly rubbed his eye, mentally cursing at the sunlight for waking him up and now he won't be able to go back asleep. "Ugh.." he groan out as he sat up and looked at the time. '6:37 a.m'. 'It's so early to be fucking awake on a Saturday' Bodil thought with a louder groan, rubbing his face a bit before looking down to his left to see Simon, sleeping on his stomach and hugging the pillow close with half of his face buried.

Bodil stared down at him for a few moments before slowly smirking, 'If I have to stay awake, neither do you' Bodil thought before removing the covers off of both of them and moves over Simon, holding himself up.

Bodil let out a dark chuckle before leaning down and started placing soft kisses on the back of Simon's neck while lightly running his fingers along his sides from under his shirt to slowly wake him up. He kept it up until he felt Simon slightly move a bit before becoming still. 'Damn it' Bodil thought before starting to bite and lick Simon's neck and slowly rubbing himself against Simon's ass. Bodil kept repeating his actions before he stopped moving when he heard a soft moan and feeling Simon pressing against him.

"W-Why did you stop?" Simon asked with a mixture of a groan and moan and looked back to Bodil.

"Hehe" Bodil lightly giggle before suddenly pull away and gets out of bed, "It's morning, so wakey wakey" Bodil happily said, acting like he didn't do anything and quickly ran out of the room when he saw how angry Simon was getting.

"You fucking tease! You better fuck me!" Simon yelled out as he was getting out of bed and chased Bodil.

-----------

Like most mornings, Bodil tease Simon and Simon chase Bodil for leaving him aroused xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-