A Little Help - Derp x Seto

Whooo! Here's the first challenge XD

This is challenged by HKpika

Enjoy
-----------------

'I think this is right' Derp thought as he was reading a book about herbs while kneeling down in front of a certain herb.

Since he get bored while waiting for his brother to visit, Derp would sometimes spent his time reading different books and explore the woods behind his home. Currently, he's reading a book about different kind of herbs and was outside in the same woods, searching for different herbs that can create a kind of medicine.

As Derp was about to pick the herb up, he suddenly heard rustling noises a few feet away and a second later, he heard a groaning sound. "Hello?" Derp called out as he stood up and walked towards the noise, feeling a bit worried which grew when the groaning got louder.

Derp quickly got closer and moved aside some leaves and saw that it was a man with a purple cape, laying on the ground with a red stain on his side.

"H-Hey" Derp timidly called out as he kneel beside the man and move him onto his back, earning a groan of pain. Letting out a low whine, Derp tried to think of what to do before quickly making up his mind and started to slowly help the man up to his feet, causing more groans to come out, but the man slowly did what he said. Wrapping the man's arm around his shoulders and wrapping his own arm around the man's side, Derp started heading back to his house.

Xxxxx

"I think I did this right" Derp mutters to himself as he finished creating a medical herb and walked back to the man, whom had passed out, laying on the couch and kneel down before lifting the man's shirt to reveal a long cut on his side.

But before Derp could use the medical ointment on the wound, he suddenly felt a strong grip on his wrists, stopping him from moving and when he looked at his wrists, he saw a purple glow surrounding both his wrists and hands and looked up at the man to see the man awake and staring at him.

"Um....h-hello" Derp nervously greeted.

The man simply blinked a few times before the purple glow went away, causing Derp to pull away, still nervous. "Where am I?" the man asked as he looked around.

Quickly clearing his throat, "Y-Your in my house...I-I found you wounded" Derp answered, still nervous though not as nervous as before.

"Oh..." the man simply mutter out before he slowly sits up, wincing a bit from the pain, "W-Wait!" Derp cried out as he tried to stop the man, but the man shook his head, "I'm fine" he simply told Derp before placing his hand on his side and the hand started glowing which Derp looked at it, a bit fascinated.

A few minutes later, the glowing stopped which the man let out a sigh and pulled his hand away which Derp saw that the cut was gone.

"Whoa.." that was all Derp could say before quickly snapping out of it and looked back up to the man. "A-Are you sure t-that's safe to h-heal?" Derp asked as he placed the medicine on the table.

The man nodded with a slight smile, "Yeah...not the first time I've been hurt" he answered with a chuckle before looking at Derp. "Mm....I haven't seen you before..." the man said before holding out his hand towards Derp, "My name is Seto and you are?" the man, now named Seto introduced himself while giving Derp a gentle smile, making Derp feel warm inside and his cheeks slightly warm.

"M-My name is D-Derp" Derp quickly introduced himself as he shakily grabbed Seto's hand in a handshake.

---------------

This is just like introducing each other before a friendship starts between them and then a relationship happens idk XD

If the person want me to continue this then I will XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-