Bananas - Attackingjepson

Hehe some of you guys might know where this came from and now its not smut

This is a request

Enjoy
---------

"No no no! MY BANANAS!!" Josh cried out as he accidentally dropped the bananas in the goo. Sitting to the side of him, Tyler was laughing at Josh's misfortune, "This shit is bananas! L!T!Q!I!N!O!T!" he sang out with a grin before yelping when Josh turned to punch his arm.

"Shut up" Josh glared at him, still salty about losing the bananas. Tyler simply giggles at him, "Oh come on, no need to be mad Joshy" Tyler said as he started poking the other's cheek. Josh didn't say anything and simply glares at the blonde man with his eyebrow slightly twitching as Tyler kept poking him until the brunet slapped his hand away.

"Stop that" he growled, which made Tyler grin at him, not affected by the other's grumpiness. Then he leans against Josh, wiggling his eyebrow a bit, "At least you didn't loose my banana~" Tyler flirted, making Josh's cheeks turn red from embarrassment causing Tyler to snicker a bit.

Josh glared at him for a few seconds before a smirk appeared and leans towards the blonde, having his arm around the other's shoulders, "Hey Tyler, want to see my banana~?" Josh said in a low seductive tone, causing Tyler to blush bright red and chocked on his spit a bit and stuttering out something, trying to say something while Josh pulls away, laughing.

---------------

Eh they could be very close friends or boyfriends XD you guys can choose which one so yeah

Also if anyone can figure out where this came from then I'll write your request idk XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-