Diary of Husky - Ssunkipz

Just a short sad oneshot....or it might confused you guys idk xD

Enjoy

-------------

It had been four days and since then, Ian had been by his side silently watching him let out soft sobs and no matter how hard Ian tried, he couldn't find a way to comfort his lover and it hurts him, feeling completely useless. So he simply had his hand placed on Husky's shoulder, giving him silent support while listening to the sobbing which left cracks his heart.

After nearly an hour, Husky started to leave with Ian following him, still worried for his lover. During the walk, Ian continue trying to cheer Husky up, but again it didn't work. Soon they made it home and throughout the day, Husky was in a zombie-like state, but even then Husky still tried to take care of himself which made Ian a bit happy, but still worried.

Though towards the evening, Ian saw that his younger brother had visit his love which he was happy yet sad to see him with the same expression as Husky, but he didn't say anything during their conversation and simply have his hand placed on Husky's knee as a comforting gesture.

Nighttime were the times that Ian felt extremely worried and scared for Husky, but he had tried his best to comfort him.

"Shh..." Ian softly say as he was hugging Husky from behind while listening to his lover letting out soft sobs while trembling a bit. He started to gently rub Husky's stomach and closed his eyes as the sobs slowly quiet down to sniffing and Husky pulled the pillow close to his chest before placing his own hand on his stomach, unknowingly placing them over Ian's hand.

"W-Why did you leave me..." Husky shakily said as he curled up more before slowly falling asleep, exhausted from before.

Frowning a bit, Ian placed a gentle kiss on the back of Husky's neck, "I'm sorry..." he softly said as he held Husky closer and promised himself that he'll try to find his place in Husky's and their unborn child's life.

-------------

What you guys think happened?

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-