Ticklish - Ssuto

This is a request and sorry for this being short

Also they never specify on who to be with Seto so I picked on and remembered about seeing this ship somewhere so yeah xD

Enjoy

--------------

"Come on baby, I'm really sorry" Ian slightly whined out though Seto simply huffed and looked away, his arms crossed and with an annoyed expression.

Letting out a sigh, Ian moved closer and wrapped his arms around the sorcerer's waist and placing his chin on the smaller's shoulder, hugging him from behind. "You can't stay mad forever" Ian pointed it out only for Seto to huff out in response.

Frowning a bit, Ian tried to figure out how to get his sorcerer to stop being mad at him and after a few minutes, he suddenly thought of something.

"Seto?" Ian called out only for the sorcerer to ignore him. Soon Ian leaned down to Seto's neck, pressing his lips against the skin which made Seto shiver a bit, but not saying anything and suddenly blew a raspberry against Seto's neck which caused an immediate reaction.

"AH!" Seto yelled out as he tried to get away from Ian, only for the older to tightens his grip and kept doing it as Seto tried to silence himself, but failed and soon burst out laughing. "STOP!" Seto yelled out while laughing as Ian kept blowing raspberries as well as running his fingers along Seto's tickle spots.

After a few minutes, they found themselves laying on the couch with Seto laying on his stomach panting for air while Ian was hovering over him, not tickling the sorcerer anymore.

Chuckling a bit, Ian soon lay beside Seto and pulled him close, "Did that make you feel better?" Ian asked when Seto got his breathing back and quickly rolled around, burying his face into Ian's chest and nodded. "Yeah...I'm not mad anymore, but do do that again" Seto told Ian.

-------------

Whenever Seto is mad or annoyed, Ian would attack his tickle spots xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-