A Killer Kiss - Ambrew x Kehaan

It had to happen xD

Enjoy

------------

He could faintly hear his heart beating fast in his ears as he was hiding in the house while taking peaks outside.

It was the last round which himself and Ian are the only one alive and are in a tie. He had been in a few close contact with the 'killer', but he managed to barely escape each time and it helped when he got Neo warning him whenever the 'killer' comes close through his headset.

He suddenly jumped when he heard the 'Jaws' theme song, signalling him that the 'killer' is within range and took a peak outside to see the 'killer' chasing Ian. 'At least its not me' he thought as he pulled away from the window to wait for the song to disappear for him to start moving. He only waited for a few minutes before he heard silence and quietly walked out of the house and only took a few steps when he jumped, suddenly hearing the song which made his heart beat faster.

'What!? I thought he was gone!?' he shouted in his head before starting to run when the song became louder and he knew that the 'killer' was behind him.

"He's right behind you!" he heard Neo yell in his ear, leaving them ringing but he ignored it and kept running before suddenly running into a wall. "Dang it!" he cried out before turning around, seeing the 'killer' was within range, but not striking at him.

"H-Hey...um m-maybe we c-can come to an agreement" Ambrew shakily suggested while tightly gripping on his weapon, getting ready to push the 'killer' back.

The 'killer' didn't say anything and simply walked closer to Ambrew with the song slowly getting louder until he was standing in front of Ambrew, whom was frozen in fear.

Then his fear broke out when he saw the 'killer' lifting both of his mask, surprising Ambrew since he had never seen the 'killer' without his wither mask and the first thought that had come to mind was how adorable the 'killer' was.

"Mm!?" Ambrew was caught off guard when the 'killer' suddenly leaned up and pressed his lips against his own and Ambrew was surprised by the softness. As he quickly got over his shock and was about to kiss back, he suddenly felt a pressure hit his side and a second later, fireworks was activated.

"We won!"

Ambrew quickly blinked for a few moments, "Dang it!" he yelled out before he became visible and soon saw the 'killer' look at him with a smirk, his face still unmasked.

'You win this time Kehaan' Ambrew thought while crossing his arms.

-------------

Yeh, its kinda based on a lucky block video so yeah

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-