What did you say - Simdil90

Just a little fun family moment....until someone ruins it xD

Also its based on a small comic I found xD

Enjoy

------------

"To be honest, this is kinda fun to do" Simon couldn't help but say as he was sitting still while his six-years-old daughter was currently putting some blush on his cheeks.

She simply giggles at his statement before starting to push on some lipstick on him, making Simon slightly grimace at the feeling. "You look so pretty" Bodil told him with a grin as he was watching from the couch before laughing when Simon turn to glare at his husband.

"Papa so pretty like a princess" Violet happily said when she finished and leaned back, clapping a bit. Simon looked at her before doing a small pose, "I'm the best princess" Simon said in a sassy making Violet giggle and Bodil chuckle, "The prettiest princess" Bodil added, making Simon lightly blush and smile.

Then Violet grabbed a strand of Simon's hair, pulling him down a bit, "Papa you forget your ear rings" she exclaimed before starting to put on the fake clip-on ear rings on Simon's ears. Soon after, Violet placed a toy crown on her papa's head and leans back with a big smile. "Now papa is the true princess" she giggles.

"No, he would be the queen" Bodil interrupted with a grin. "Hehe, he's kinda right" Simon said as he pulled Violet close, kissing her cheek which made her giggle at the affection, "And you'll be our little princess" he added.

The loving moment was soon interrupted by someone walking in and the someone was Ghost.

"What the heck happened to your face Simon, you look like a girl" Ghost told Simon, making him tensed up and look at Ghost was a hard glare, still grinning.

"What the fuck did you say, bitch?" Simon said through his teeth and Ghost started picking up some killer intent signally that he fucked up. "Um...BYE!" Ghost quickly ran out.

"Bodil, hold Violet, my ear rings and my crown!" Simon growled out as he handed Bodil their daughter, ear rings and crown before swiftly stood up and started chasing the cyborg.

"YOU SHOW HIM HONEY!" Bodil yelled out, cheering Simon on while Violet was happily clapping, not realizing what was happening.

-----------

Poor Ghost xD always the one that unintentionally ruins moments

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-