Push - Bodilcest & Skyhds90

I'm back again with another story written on my phone XD
So yeah and using that high school AU for this
Enjoy
----------------------
"Hey there Bodil~" Sky said in a flirty tone as he placed his hand on top of the desk while smiling at Bodil, whom looked slightly un-amused. "What do you want Sky?" Bodil asked the other with his eyebrow raised and the only response he got was Sky placing his finger under his chin, "I just want to know if you wanted to hang out later~" Sky asked.
But before Bodil could answer, he felt arms wrapped around his mid-section and was pulled away from Sky and when he turn to see who it was, he saw that it was one of his friends, Simon, whom wad glaring at Sky. "Back off rich kid!" Simon angrily growls, "He's mine" he told Sky, whom glares at the younger before swiftly  pulling Bodil from Simon's grip and stepped closer, growling back. "No, he's mine!"
As the two teen were growling at reach other, Bodil just started at them in disbelief before becoming a bit angry at their 'claims' on him and in his anger, he suddenly thrust his arm forward and pushed Sky forwards while slightly ignoring the slight grip on his arm that 'made' him do it.
"MM!" Both Sky and Simon let out muffled yelps as they were suddenly kissing and their faces turned bright red.
While that was happening, Six was standing behind Bodil with his right arm wrapped around Bodil's waist while his left hand was wrapped around his elbow and smirking a bit.
"Pfft, everyone knows that he belongs to me" Six simply stated before kissing Bodil's cheek, whom didn't react to it, still mad and annoyed at Sky and Simon.
------------------
Ehhh so yeah XD
Comment down of what you think so far and yeah
Piper out-