Being Seme - Derkipz

First off, I know what you all are thinking when you see the title and I want to say that, no its not like that so get your minds out of the gutters XD

Its just a cute fluff that I saw from a comic and it took a bit to pick which ship would probably fit best and just decided to pick this one so yeah

Enjoy

------------------

"Husky!" Derp called out as he ran towards his boyfriend, whom was simply lounging in the living room. The Mudkip looked over the couch to see the other already standing behind the couch with a grin.

"What is it?" he asked as he slightly sat up wondering.

Derp quickly clapped his hands together in a praying manner and looked at the Mudkip with a pleading expression.

"Let me be seme, please please please please" Derp asked in a begging tone which made Husky lightly blush from the question, even though he knew that it was completely innocent.

"Well....." Husky started to say with a thoughtful expression along with a playful tone before he was interrupted by Derp suddenly glaring at him, his eyes flashing black. "Or you stay without food for two weeks" Derp said in a terrifying deep voice, completely scaring Husky.

"O-Okay!"

(A few minutes later)

"Yay, now I'm the seme" Derp happily said with a big smile as Husky smiles at him, "Yeah"

Both of them were wearing a black shirt with Derp's shirt saying 'Seme' and Husky's shirt saying 'Uke'.

After both  of them laugh for a few seconds, Derp quickly gain a thoughtful expression.

"What's wrong?" Husky asked in a curious tone when he notied the other's expression.

"What do semes do exactly?" Derp innocently asked as Husky looked slightly shocked and a bit uncomfortable, since he doesn't want to ruin Derp's innocence.

--------------

Poor Husky

Also they haven't reached that far in their relationship XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-