Feeding - DerpCrundee

Just a small cute oneshot XD

Warning: Blood (just a few drops of blood don't worry)

Enjoy

---------------

"Derp, have you been feeding?" Crainer asked in a concern tone as he was taking in Derp's appearance.

Derp's skin looked very pale, his eyes looking dull with purple bruises under his eyes and his hair wasn't as fluffy as before. Also Crainer noticed his hands has a slight shakiness to it which made the Danish more worried.

Derp clicked his tongue and turn to Crainer with a reassuring smile, "S-Sorry, I'd been busy and forgot to feed" the vampire quickly explained though it didn't make Crainer less worried. After thinking about it, Crainer walked up to Derp, and to the vampire's surprise, sat on Derp's lap before pulling his shirt down enough to reveal most of his neck and parts of his collarbone.

"You can take some of my blood" Crainer offered with a smile.

Derp inhaled sharply when he caught the scent of sweet blood from Crainer and slightly gripped the arms of the couch.

"It's f-fine....I-I'll f-feed tomorrow" Derp said in a strained voice as he forced himself to look away from Crainer's neck. Though Derp's eye twitch a bit when his stomach let out a low growl. "Please Derp....you're making me worry" Crainer told the vampire as he moved closer, hearing Derp letting out a warning growl which the Danish bravely ignored. "I'm not leaving until you feed" Crainer soon said in a firm tone.

Realizing that Crainer won't give up until he's better, Derp wrapped his right arm around the Danish's waist, pulling him closer and his left hand lightly gripping Crainer's hair, tilting his head, giving him more room and started licking the spot where he'll be biting into. Crainer let out a soft moan from the sensation and quickly became relaxed since it reduces the pain that will cause. After numbing the area, Derp placed his mouth on the spot and, as gently as he could, sank his sharp fangs into the flesh, quickly drawing blood and started drinking it.

Crainer slightly flinched from the prick feeling, but snapped his eyes shut to focus on something else instead of the slight pain.

After a minute had passed, Derp had taken enough blood to keep him well for the night until he goes out to feed to regain the rest of his strength. And to Crainer's relief, the vampire didn't look as pale as he did before and the purple bruises had faded. Pulling away, Derp quickly licked away the remaining blood as well as closing the wound, making Crainer let out a tired moan.

"Shhh.....sleep" Derp softly said as he held the sleepy Danish close while adjusting themselves to laying on the couch since Derp was too lazy to move to the bedroom. "Mmm...night Derp" Crainer tiredly said before slowly falling asleep.

Letting out a low hum, Derp held his mate close and slowly fell asleep.

---------------

Just my little headcannon of being a vampire XD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-