Midnight Thinking - SkyHDS90

Again here comes another oneshot written extremely late (for me) and on my phone XD
Eh also a slight au here so yeah
Enjoy
----------------
It was close to midnight as both men were laying in bed and as one of there were peacefully asleep, the other one was still fully awake and simply staring up at the ceiling.
Letting out a soft groan, Simon kept tapping his finger on the pillow while staring at thier bedroom ceiling for a few more minutes before unconsciously look back to his sleeping lover and stared for a few seconds before slightly narrowing his eyes and soon rolled onto his side, still staring.
'Ugh....why do I keep staring at you' he thought as he started tapping his chin while analyzing Sky's peaceful expression with a small frown. 'I mean...you tend to be really stubborn and serious, but at the same time can be a bit childish'.
After a few minutes, he soon reached up and slightly played with Sky's messy bangs, 'Is it your hair?...even though you don't really brush your hair and simply have it in a pony tail...it's still okay and it doesn't really bother me that much.....until I get bored and play with it' and after a few seconds, Simon quickly tightens his lips before pulling his hand away and rolled away with an annoyed expression and crossed his arms, "Ugh, this is getting confusing" he mutter out, "I could visit my brother tomorrow"
Then he heard slight movement behind him causing the younger to look back to see Sky moving a bit in his sleep before slowly reaching out towards Simon.
.............Only for the older to wrap his arms around the pillow that was between them and hugging it.
"W-Wait" Simon yelled out in a hushed tone before teplacing the pillow with himself and hugging Sky with a content expression.
Though it lasted for a few minutes before Simon felt the grip slowly tighten.
"So will you introduce me to your brother then?" Sky asked in a low husky tone, just woken up making Simon tensed up and his content expression was quickly replaced with a nervous expression.
"H-Hey now, L-Lets n-not make any hasty decisions o-okay?"
--------------
Especially when the 'said brother' is overprotective XD
Comment down of what you think so far and yeah
Piper out-