Shaved Beard - Simdil90

This is mostly based on the picture I seen on twitter so yeah

Also real life here

Enjoy

-----------

"Stap" Martin groan out, his cheeks puffed out in annoyance along with an annoyed scowl. His boyfriend simply smirks at him before continuing to rub his own cheek against Martin's enjoying the feeling.

Earlier after seeing that he had reached his goal, Martin had done his part of the deal and shaved off his beard that he had been growing for nearly a year now and before posting the picture on his twitter, he decided to let his boyfriend see it first and the first impression, he was surprised that Simon immediately love the new look and soon started rubbing his hands and cheeks against Martin's cheeks and jawline, quickly enjoying the fuzzy feeling against his own skin which made Martin annoyed very quickly.

"Come on Simon, I need to take a picture THEN you can touch me all you want" Martin almost whine out before hearing the smaller sigh out and pull away. "Fine, but make it quick" Simon whine out with his arms crossed, looking annoyed.

Slightly smiling at his annoyance, Martin quickly kissed Simon before pulling away to do the picture and as soon as he posted the picture, Simon was quickly on him, rubbing his hands and cheeks against Martin's own cheeks and jawline, enjoying the fuzzy feeling. The innocent action made Martin chuckle and wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist, holding him close and enjoying the attention.

------------

I'm serious, they feel so good against your skin xD like small prickly feeling, its kinda hard to explain xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-