Valentine's Smut - Setolox

Yes, its exactly what it meant by the title xD

Also this is a request so yeah

Warning: Smut

Enjoy

------------

"T-Ty" Seto stuttered out as he felt the other's hand slightly slipping pass his pants and slowly stroking his left hip.

Currently, the couple were in their home since they both decided to spent their Valentine's day at their house and simply watching multiple romance and comedy movies, enjoying each other's company. During one of the movies, Ty started to get a bit frisky and pulled Seto close before his hand started to wander a bit.

Soon his other hand went down and slowly unbutton Seto's pants before moving them down, cupping his clothed groin, making Seto gasp a bit.

Ty started to leave small kisses along Seto's neck and jawline while slowly rubbing his clothed groin, causing the younger to let out low groan and moans as he quickly gripped onto Ty's thighs, feeling the hand moving a bit faster. "T-Ty" Seto softly moan as he felt a small squeeze and slightly spread his legs a bit while leaning against the other male. Soon enough Ty moved his hand under the boxers and pulled out the other's half-hard member and firmly gripped it making Seto moan a bit. "A-Ah" Seto groan out as he slightly arching his back as Ty slowly move his hand up and down, slowly pumping him making Seto trembling a bit.

After a few minutes of teasing, Ty pulled away receiving a low whine from Seto and started removing his clothes while placing kisses along the way and gently pushed him onto the couch and gently kissed him. Letting out a low moan, Seto kissed back while pulling Ty close, using his legs and moved his hands under the other's shirt while running his nails along the skin causing Ty to slightly groan through the kiss.

The smaller then moved his hands down to unbutton Ty's pants and started pulling them down. "Take them off" Seto told Ty with a small glare, making the other laugh a bit and quickly removed his own clothes and soon both men were naked.

Ty started to move down while placing kisses along the way, making Seto shiver a bit and moan from the sensation before suddenly gasping when Ty teasingly ran his tongue along the tip of his member. Seto tried to move his hips up only to whine when Ty quickly pinned them down. "T-Ty" he groan out as he reached down, gripping the other's hair tightly while panting a bit and moaning at each lick. After enough teasing, Ty moved up and gently kissed Seto, whom kissed back while pulling him close.

While the smaller man was distracted, Ty tighten his grip and started to push in, causing Seto to gasp through the kiss before wrapping his legs around Ty's waist, pulling him even closer. Softly groaning, Ty pulled away and started placing light kisses along Seto's neck and jawline while the smaller quickly adjusted to the full feeling and moved his hands down, lightly scratching Ty's back. "P-Please" Seto softly begged before letting out a louder moan as Ty started moving at a slow pace.

Soon the living room was filled with moans, groans, grunts and sighs as Ty was slowly moving faster making Seto moaning louder and tightens his legs. "Ahh~" Seto moan loudly when he felt a hand wrapped around his member, receiving even more pleasure and slightly sank his nails into Ty's back, whom didn't notice the pain as he thrust in hard with a grunt. Seeing the smaller getting close to his climax, Ty soon lean down and suddenly bit down on Seto's sweet spot and started sucking on it causing Seto to gasp loudly and shudders in pleasure.

"T-Ty!" he yelled out in pleasure as he tensed up, cumming between them while holding onto the other tightly. Groaning at the tightening feeling, Ty did a few more hard thrusts before cumming inside making Seto shiver a bit at the feeling, but sighing a bit.

Pulling away from the other's neck and not wanting to pull out yet, Ty easily rearranged themselves to where Ty was laying on his side and holding Seto close. Not caring about them being in their living room naked, Seto let out a yawn before burying his face against Ty's neck and slowly fell asleep. The other man smiles and tightens his grip around the sleeping male and started to watch the movie while listening to Seto's soft breathing.

--------------

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-