First Time Meeting - Corick

This is a request

Also this is a FNAF!AU from where they did hide-and-seek and/or murder so yeah, a bit old xD

Enjoy

------------

"So we have a new animatronic?" Cory asked Uni while tuning his microphone. The fox nodded as he was resting on top of a large box, "Yep and I heard that he's a cute bunny" Uni said while giving Cory a small smirk making the bear slightly shake his head and rolling his eyes, "Can you not do that for one day?" Cory asked which the fox slightly laugh as his answer.

"Cory!" the bear quickly heard a high-pitch yell, making him slightly wince but looked at the doorway to see Shelby running in with an excited expression. "What is it?" he asked as she started bouncing on her toes, "The new animatronic arrived!" she happily said.

"Oh? That's great" Cory said with a small smile before suddenly being pulled to his feet by Shelby, "Hey!?" "You should be the first to greet them since you're the leader" Shelby quickly told him with a grin which the bear couldn't really argue with that and let her push him out of the breaker room. "Fine fine" Cory simply said with a wave of his hand as he walked away form the room and towards the main room where the new animatronic is waiting.

When he stepped into the room, he saw that it was a bunny like Uni said and quickly took in the other's appearance.

It was a young male that looked a few inches shorter that himself, with brunet hair and light green eyes. He was wearing a purple vest with a lavender long sleeve shirt underneath, dark purple jeans and red shoes. He also have a red bow-tie and purple rabbit ears on top of his head, sometime twitching.

Cory couldn't help but admire the new guy before quickly blushing and shook his head, 'I can't think about that' he thought and when he was brought out of his thoughts, he started blushing more when he saw the new guy standing in front of him with an innocent smile.

"Hello, you must be Cory" the bunny said as he held out his hand, "My name is Nick, I hope that we can get along" he added with a small giggle causing a small flutter in Cory's chest.

Quickly clearing his throat, Cory reached forward and gently gripped Nick's offered hand before lifting it up and placing a soft kiss on Nick's knuckles, happy to see a small blush on the bunny's cheeks.

"Welcome to the crew Nick and I'm sure that we'll get along well" Cory said with a small grin as he started to lead Nick to the breaker room to introduce him to the others.

-------------

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-