In a Different Clothing Style - Nick(SGCBarbierian) x Puppet!Zres

Just a short cute oneshot xD

Enjoy

------------

"Come on Zres, are you done?" Nick called out as he was tapping his fingers on the arm chair as he was waiting for his boyfriend to step out of the changing room.

"I don't know Nick...." Zres called out, sounding a bit uncertain and annoyed making Nick roll his eyes and sat up. "Come on Zres, you can't look too bad" Nick said in a cheery tone.

He heard Zres letting out a sigh before seeing the door to the changing room swing open, revealing Zres which Nick's cheeks started turning light red from the sight.

Zres was wearing a black jacket that was zipped up halfway, showing off his grey muscle shirt, which Nick quickly took in the visible muscles, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and Zres was wearing multiple black, white and purple thin wristbands, navy blue baggy pants with the area around the knees are slightly ripped and short combat boots with metal on the end. Zres was also wearing a dark purple collar which was loosely wrapped around his neck and was lacking a mask.

'He looks so sexy!' Nick mentally squeals as he was ogling at Zres.

He was suddenly snapped back to reality when Zres lightly slapped his cheek which Nick could see the other having a smug smirk on his face. "My my Nick, I see that I charmed you~" Zres softly purrs out, making Nick blush more and slowly nodded, "Y-Yeah...hehe" he nervously laughs before letting out a squeak when Zres suddenly pulled his human into a kiss.

------------

Seems like Nick really love the different style xD

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-