Busy Halls

~JC POV~

I started running to class with a few buddies, Connor, Ricky, and Kian. We always ended up late to class but not today! Today was the day of the big field trip. I go to this big, old, creepy "Academy" (eh, I call it school). I go to Longislander Academy in York. My best buds, Ricky, Connor, and Kian are always there for me. Then theirs my girlfriend. Her name is Megan. She is the most amazing girl ever. I can't wait to for on the amazing field trip with the people I love.

When I got in the class I saw my history teacher, Mr. Watson, was glaring at me like I was a fish in a shark tank. I slowly slunk into my seat in the back of my class. I sat in the back of the class with a view of everything. Like, theirs Kian, talking to some random girl about books and Connor flirting with a brunette behind him. I liked being able to see everyone, it made me feel like the teacher :).

As I daydreamed I heard Mr. Watson collecting essays and assigning partners for our field trip to some museum in the middle of no where. Then Mr. Watson walked up to my desk. I shuffled a binder out of the way and handed him a crumpled typed paper. "Connor," Mr. Watson grumbled as he walked to the other desks. I got up and walked with Connor to the line outside. "Ugh, I am totally failing this class, I totally forgot about the stupid essay we had to write about," Connor muttered to him self. As he talked I stared at the bouncing ombré curls on Megan's hair. "I will talk to her today," I told myself. Megan and I hadn't talked in a while because of her schedule. Today would be the day we hung out.