Nemesis (Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

"As you say, Sally!" Megawatt grin honed up in the corner of their lips as they wickedly chuckled by peeping at one another's faces.

"Oh hello there young girl." Father McKenzie crouched down beside the light brunette girl as she was accompanied by the twins and Agnes, gawking blankly at the young priest. Offering them a sympathetic smile, formed on his lips. Meanwhile Kaitlyn put a thumb in her mouth as she sucked it on in uneasy manner. "Don't be too shy, sweetheart! Aren't they your friends?" Father McKenzie momentarily recognized his sole daughter he had though he had never the chance of knowing her name as well.

Father McKenzie arrived slightly earlier in the kindergarten's yard, as a result of wandering around Boston, due to an engagement until he noted a young girl that mildly eerily resembled him in facial features.

In the interim, Kaitlyn nodded her head in humble manner, offering an altruistic, naive smile, hugging her berry-coloured lips as she was eyeing her biological father, while Ellie and Tristan stared in indifferent manner at the priest, discerning something leery about the man of the cloth unlike Agnes, who pursed her lips uneasily.

"That's splendid. Would you tell me what's your name?"

"Kaitlyn." The little brunette responded sheepishly, shrugging as if she felt electroshock and shivers down her spine of embarrassment and diffidence hitting her.

"Kaitlyn! That's a beautiful name." The priest stated confidently as a coy smile distorted across his lips, rubbing his head until Timothy and Sally noted the priest they were hostile with, was rather interracting to their children and the both parents couldn't be more livid for witnessing this scenery in front of their eyes.

"Father McKenzie? What a surprise!" Timothy exclaimed as he raised an eyebrow. He and the young woman stood in front of the holy man's crouched body.

"It's unbelievable a rapist is interracting to children especially my heart." Sally crossed her arms, fiercely glaring down at her predator.

"How," In the meanwhile, Alexander rose as he turned to his rivals, glaring at them by chewing his bottom lip. "Dare you, Sally and Timothy?" He hissed through gritted teeth.

"Take it easy, Father! I think it's unhealthy for you daring to keep in touch with these little fragile angels, because they don't seem to like you." Sally commented by trying to control her voice tone as her entire spleen airbrushed her young-looking face as her piercing glare was gouging the most hated priest in Boston's cunning sapphire blue eyes.

"Oh!" The younger man gasped by glimpsing down at the horde of children who gaped at him queerly. Then he shifted his sapphire blue eyes to the both adults, feeling the tremendous abhor that embraced him within seconds. "They are sweet and friendly. I doubt there's something specific about them to think of me."

"Don't play it silly, Father McKenzie! You are not only a danger to Boston, but also to the children. I don't have any clue if you have even raped once a child since you raped a young woman and you act suspiciously." Timothy clarified, furrowing his thick eyebrows whereas Sally went up to the children, cautioning them to not listen to the men's conversation, factly, some words won't be appropiate to being heard by them and ring in their ears like tunes.