"Yeah, we haven't used any kind of contraceptives when we made it on the couch an hour ago." Jude cautioned as she was beyond apprehensive for the impending consequences, letting her head to rest on his shoulder. "Just imagine to have a baby in the beginning of my fifties. Just imagine!" She remarked as on one hand, she would be tremendously content to have more children with Timothy and just to imagine the circle spinning from its beginning again. Just like giving a birth and starting over everything. While on other hand, the former nun's desperation didn't make an exception too. She already knew she was old to have children. She was in such tough age when the minority of the women could really be fecundating and give a birth unlike the majority which has already being in a rough menopause. Bittersweet tears menaced to well in her eyes.

Then Timothy shushed in attempt to reassure Jude, pecking a light kiss on her temple.

"Oh, sweetheart! It's okay. It will be rather wonderful to have one more child."

"But I am too old for this. I should have been through menopause, if I..." Timothy cut her off as she proceed with her silent sobs. In the meantime, he dangled his other arm around her shoulder, pulling her in a warm and comforting hug. He hated to bones to behold his wife in such desperate, vulnerable to melancholy and being tempted by the demons, condition.

"Shu, shu, my rare bird!" She shut her eyes, relishing and loving the moment as she felt somewhat better unlike moments ago. "You can be still fertile which means you can have children yet." Timothy stated serenely without hesitancy hue in his voice. A hand of his managed to rub her back to chill her nerves.

"Yes but what if I lost my baby? Sweetie, that's one of my worst fears if I am impregnated again." She hardly could imagine what kind of agonizing nightmare would be to lose her baby, not only due to the stress and the médicaments that Briarcliff clobbered her, but also her age was a factor. She was no longer in her forties. She was approaching the years of being a grandmother with grandchildren though there's a lot of time until she becomes one.

"No, no! Don't speak like that, Jude! I assure you, the baby won't be murdered in bleeding. All you need is.... to calm down!" He clarified her as he spoke in very velvety voice, meanwhile she took her time to cry as the crystal, bitter tears poured down her face like rain drops. Suddenly a lovely smile distorted across her naturally plump lips as he looked at her face as it gleamed with the spectacular smile, as he couldn't help but a smug, affectionate smile curling up in the corner of his lips. "if you are even pregnant again, I believe the child will survive. Just like Ellie, Tristan and Agnes!"

Instead of replying, she wiped the last dry tears of her mildly tear stained face with a thumb.

"If you say so," The blonde paused as she clasped her both arms around him, pulling him in a tight and warm embrace, sensing his secure, physically potent arms ensuring her protection, love and warmness thqt she lacked during her nunnery and before joining the church. "I believe you! The child is too strong to die spiritually." She added a couple of words to her utterance as she was encouraged by her husband.

"Exactly, Jude!"

Then they yawned as their eyelids grew heavy, unable to resist its urge to fall asleep as soon as possible. At last, they kissed each other and wished one another good night as they cuddled and fell asleep in a handful of minutes.

***

Jude was laying on the grass with dew as she wore a retro bright red polka dotted white dress with boat neckline , dropping down slightly above her knees as her manicured in ravishing red toenails were secured in black strapped stilettos. Moreover, her mane of flossy wavy golden hair cascaded down her shoulders as it ruffled around her, forming a hallowed golden halo. Her wrists were embellished with silver bracelets.