After hearing those shocking news especially the first one, the young lady didn't restrain as her heart raced, getting smashed with a hammer that creaked her flimsy heart, leaving unhealed spots. Furthermore, her face acquired its palish hue, initially not taking it seriously until the male doctor informed her about the good news, fortunately. 

"Thank you for informing me doctor. Could you tell me where is located Ms.Azarova?"

"Yes, of course. She's in room 201."

"Thank you very much, sir! Goodbye!"

"Goodbye!"

Then she put the handset back, once the phone conversation ended as she rushed to the bedroom, pressing the doorknob as she noticed her daughter was still awake. 

Meanwhile she walked up to her bed, sitting in the rim of the bed, stroking her soft, thick scarlet braided red hair with grimaced face as there was something wrong, whilst her hazel green eyes darted to Shona's precious face.

"Mom, is there anything wrong? Who called you?" The little girl's inquisitiveness was pretty evident as she noted something suspicious behind her mother's grimaced face.

"Well, one of your aunt Velika's colleagues phoned me as he informed that your aunt had overdosed with antidepressants, currenty located in room 201." She paused as she sighed a sigh of relief as she kept on stroking Shona's youthful, vivacious hair.

"But didn't you call her a cheap cliché earlier tonight?"

"What? It was just a few hours..." As the young maid was about to continue her sentence, her daughter cut her off momentarily, unfortunately.

"Isn't it hypocritical to call her whatever you want especially with bad words? How about now when you want to pay a visit in the hospital to see her?" The little girl snapped at her mother, expressing her dissatisfaction for her volatility in her opinions.

"You cannot understand what's the difference between hypocrisy and sincerity." In the meantime, the young mother gestured her daughter to get from the bed as they should commence prepare themselves by changing their garments from their pajamas into casual ones.