When the older lady sipped from her glass of fresh water, she left the glass aside on the table.

"And I visited a doctor who informed me that I have syphilis. It was from Casey. Not only he infected me with that gruesome infection, further he cheated on me as he slept with other women and when..." The former nun lingered, she was about to sob, sensing welling crystal like beads tears. Even Valerie can recognize her friend's grief and grudge all over this, hating to see Judy sobbing even weeping and crying helplessly. Just like in a desert.

"When I announced him what the doctor had told me, he was more than outraged." The blonde commenced to wipe her own bitter tears with her thumb as she shared an eye contact with Ms. Volkova, who wore grimaced but composed face.

"The imbecile called me a liar and a whore as It was all my fault, putting the blame on me for the syphilis as I was the whore that I became after he dumped me. When... when I was already heart broken with almost nothing left but my grotesque youth and my soul, I was... I became what he called me actually. The whore he meant. The notorious woman who sleeps around with handsomers and non-handsomers, being tramp as I was numbing myself to forget about it. Even one day I woke up in my vomit and I decided to escape somewhere else as I had gathered my suitcase with my entire luggage until my car crashed, establishing outside a mental institution where I spent 15 straight years in nunnery."

In the interim, the little girl left the living room as she went back in her bedroom as she didn't wish to perturb them. Whilst Valerie was more than shocked to hear Casey's interference in her life and her grim past as well. The unemployed maid couldn't feel nothing more than compassion for the middle aged lady.

"It is unbelievable what he had done to you. But you don't deserve this pain." All of a sudden Valerie couldn't stand to watch her friend sobbing and her tear stained face as she got from the armchair as Jude did, approaching one another as they hugged tightly, warmly.

It was such pleasant, unique sensation especially for the both women to be in each other's arms, reassuring. In the same time, Jude's heart lost its enormous ounce as she was relieved to share her somber song of her lost juvescence. She was somewhat worried that Valerie will hardly figure out what she had been through until it came to the conclusion of being shielded and sharing something very common mutually.

They had the same rival. The same monster who not only doomed Jude's past, furthermore was tremendously hostile towards another person. The enemy's enemy is my friend. This phrase perfectly describes the friendship between Valerie and Judy.

"It's okay, dear. I hope this monster is away from your life."

They eventually broke off the hug after they relished the brief but promising, amicably moment, sensing their beating hearts against one another in their chests; their ribs pressed severely against one another's, absorbing more warmth. Their smiles still gleamed on their faces as Mrs. Howard stopped sobbing as her tears dried. 

"I am okay." Jude murmured with the sole abided strength of her vocal strings.

Then Valerie questioned if she had encountered the questionable man as they told each other their stories how Valerie was his maid for a year and how she is obligated to clean and dust after him, whilst the former nun told her how she had seen him after many years, abiding the same abominable man from 20 years prior.

As they re-sat on the leather armchairs again as Jude sipped from her water. A temporary silence floated in the living room until the bells tolled as the silence had descended, thanks to the source that caused it.

"It is such a suffery to work with a person who underestimates your work and harasses you mentally." Ms. Volkova paused as she her exclamation was rather dramatic. "But I can contemplate that a heart break is even more painful and makes no exception." She kept on as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, especially a misogynist to stand between both of us."

"You are right. But do you know what, Judy?"

"What's it, Val?"

"I will render this," Meanwhile the red-haired woman's eyes widened as she was prepared one of the most gregarious things to Jude, though she would do it one day. "son of the bitch to apologize you for everything." Ms. Volkova hissed as she uttered each syllable through clutched teeth.

"Hah! How he is going to do?" Suddenly the older woman chortled out loud unlike the younger one raised an eyebrow. "Is this kind of a joke?"

"Definitely not! I am deadly serious, Judy." The younger lady spoke her mind. "I promise you it will happen, believe me."

To be continued...