"M-Morning, Tim!" She stuttered as she faintly struggled to utter each syllable as she let out a giggle.

"Morning, Judy!" He leant to kiss her neck as she moaned softly as her mouth parted out. Sensing his thin, long fingers caressing her slip's thin fabric as she weakly trembled. "How are you?"

"I am well. Thank you! How about you too?"

"Me too! Thanks!"

Her lips pursued for his as they faced each one as their lips pressed together, sweetly kissing for a while as she left behind the breakfast, gradually losing her focus over it as their kisses grew more passionate and aggressive as he bited her bottom lip, groaning as his hands moved from her waist to her buttocks, grabbing them into his warm, colossal palms, kneading through the slip's fabric. Their moist tongues started dancing against one another's as his tongue penetrated her mouth as it slided through her oral cavity, meantime she clasped her both hands around his neck, thereafter moving to his hair, her fingers stroked smoothly, slowly every inch of his hair. Suddenly Jude broke off the kiss as her husband was overwhelmed of their little romantic moment but vaguely disappointed that it lasted shorter. Jude was either too, although she needed to look after the breakfast if it isn't overcooked and their children are watching uncertainly, howsoever, adorable way how their parents are expressing their love.

"Tim, darling, sorry but..." She let out a soft moan, smiling bashfully as she checked the grilled cheese with bacon and toast, pouring tea in their mugs as he stood behind her. "The breakfast is already done." The former nun carried on with her velvety voice.

"No problem, sweetie! Everything is fine." He accepted her apology as he leant to kiss the top of her head, stroking her honey scalp a little before taking the mugs as he placed each one on the dining table, helping his partner with serving the breakfast on the table.

Ellie and Tristan didn't stop to babble pleasantly to their creators as their baby high chairs were located next to their chairs, fortunately.

Once the couple sat down as they shall have breakfast, they spoke, ate and drank. All of a sudden, they started discussing about their brief romantic moment during the breakfast preparation as they were being watched as well.

"Don't you think it's awkward what we did in front of the kids? Do you?"  Mrs. Howard inquired a bit shyly as she sipped of her hot black tea, her eyes gaping into his chocolate eyes.

"Why to be awkward? We haven't done anything wrong in front of them." He replied her question in intelligible way, followed by a chuckle.