"Good morning, rare bird!" He exclaimed with his twinkling, soft lips, broadly smiling to her.

"Good morning...my love!" She stuttered when Tristan, her son bite her nipple, restraining herself from shrieking. Her smile grew after uttering each word with beatific voice.

"I am so sorry for not telling each other good morning when the children woke us up." She kept on as she excused herself, feeling somewhat shamefaced as her cheeks began heating lightly.

"You don't need to be sorry." The former priest cupped her both cheeks into his mammoth, veiny hands, attempting to reassure her. "The children are important to being supervised." 

"You are right! I love you, darling!"

"I love you too, honey!" Then their lips crashed as they kissed romantically and sweetly, in spite of the brief kiss, quite soon breaking off the kiss. "I am going to make a breakfast. It will be a suprise, of course!" He continued a several seconds before he stands, underneath his palms sensing her creamy, vanilla flesh of her cheeks as he could watch her still gorgeous face for a middle aged woman, her unbrushed yet, curly honey hair ideally framing her face's shape, all day all night long. As she placed her hands over his, sensing the warm, astounding sensation, meantime they smiled warmly to one another's as he kissed her temple, thereafter getting from the bed, heading to the kitchen as he descended the stairs.

As soon as Mrs.Howard finished with nursing her twins, fixing her slip's spaghetti straps, she changed their diapers, despite her revolt of the smell since she hasn't convened so much with changing a baby's diapers as well. Once she changed them, she dressed them up in casual, comfy clothes as she kissed each one's foreheads, stroking their heads as she promised them to not leave them for longer time as she had to clean herself, brush her teeth, wash her face and hands. 

An hour later...

Once they finished their breakfast as Timothy washed the dishes, thereafter the couple took off their pajamas as they settle free their bodies from their sleep garments into casual clothes, putting Ellie and Tristan in the double badger basket, throughout leaving the house as the front door was locked, walking to the church in the Saturday's fog that prevented them from beholding from farer distance certain things, opting to orientate as much as they could.