When the male doctor heard how the middle aged mother squealed, he restrained himself from yelling at his labouring patient as he focused more on the results on the ultrasound monitor, pretending like he barely had heard her feckless screams. He had much more important task to do as an excellent, professional doctor in his sphere, behind his back plenty of years of experience with variety of abundant patients, who had already passed through his office, efficient method of cure or consultations, rather than to involve a conflict with screaming in agony mother in labour, especially his current one, who had 2 faces.

The Iron lady which she was since the beginning of her nunnery, subsequently forming her personality in wise and sly way and she is still the Iron lady when she should be. Further she is quite stubborn and hardly trusts anyone; on other hand, her second face exposes the cinnamon roll she truly is, who has been through a lot of hazards and impediments, preventing her from having the nowadays life that she has, fulfilled with nothing more, nevertheless, with delirious glee, love, warmness, comprehending, heavenly hopes, finding the perfect, unique man of her dreams that she always craved for and wished she had before her nunnery and all balderdash that happened, almost like her life didn't grant her what she had always wanted before her golden age- when she reached the middle aged phase of her life; children she had always wanted to have, despite her belief of unable to have her own mini me for 2 straight decades. All she wanted through those years of her life was her own family and children, teaching them and loving them with her entire being. As an addition, her second face embodies a frail natured woman, who actually loves and is concerned for each person who had won her heart or just deserves compassion, according to her. There was an apocalypstic difference between the young and the recent Jude. The young one was granted with beauty, charm, appeal and novelty, hence, seducting plenty of men as they were bewitched of her indisputable general uniqueness outside after her fiance left her and she became the woman she had never wished to be in her life. Whereas the aging process and her nunnery gifted her with wisdom, versatility, decisiveness and tougher stamina, though her curly honey hair, white like a snow flesh abided still untouched by another man as the church didn't allow her, meantime figuring it as something against the religion and the church until a little before Jude's release and long before that, after toasting with Dr.Arden, she went in a bar and get laid with the first man, who spoke to her.

By the way, back to the cardinal moment, the younger doctor attempted to reassure her patient in labour after her excruciating squeals verbally.

"Mrs.Howard, everything is fine! Your husband is already informed about your second labour!" The younger lady informed the former nun with composed voice as she interracted to her bed as she stroke her head with her small, smooth hand through her golden scalp, throughout soothing her in the best way she could. "He is going to be here in a few minutes." She kept on as she kept an eye under her patient's robe.

What currently Jude felt when Timothy's presence was absented, it was like a slowly killing, tormenting, cold-blooded venom for her whole body, empoisoning her organs until her body conveys finally, losing the decisive fight between the life and death. Howsoever, her soul is eternal, roaming around the world especially the most visited places by her before her decease. Her pale, tear stained face can express every emotion and feeling that she felt right away like nobody doesn't needs to oppugn it. Shed a handful of sufficient crystal, wee tears tumbling down her milky face.

When she was alone with the doctors, she hadn't a right hand to help her, hold her hand during her morbid pushes.

All of a sudden, the door opened where is Jude currently transmitted as a patient, almost spending 12 hours in the same room with stew, abominable air, a scent of medicine, mixed with stinky blood and some other unpleasant odors. The person who was standing on the doorway with widely opened door was actually the angel of death, Shachath.