"It's a bit early now."

"O-okay!" then eventually they broke off the hug as he stroked her still savage, slovenly long curly honey hair, his fingers burried in her long, curly locks, meantime his fingertips touching every silky hair as their eyes finally met as long as he pursued for her down to earth, however, swollen hazel eyes.

Then he helped her to stand from the bed as the former monsignor assisted Judy when they left the bedroom, descending the stairs as she held one of his hands while with her another one, poising as her sole available hand held stairs wooden railing, heading directly to the kitchen as the breakfast was already done.

As soon as they arrived in the kitchen, the future father helped his wife to take a seat as he kissed her temple, telling her that everything is gonna be okay, meanwhile checking the pancakes as he put a pancake per a plate, putting the pan in the sink, soaking up with some water, asking Jude who rubbed her bump as her eyes were focused on her enormous belly.

"Do you want a glass of water? Or you prefer to make a tea for you?" the gentleman asked her as he served the plates with their breakfast with some cheese and strawberry syrup.

"I prefer a glass of water only. Nothing more!" she replied mildly more emotional and peeved because of her contractions, proceeding her imminent birth. Further her throat was as dry as a desert.

Timothy complied with what she recently wished for as he grabbed immediately an empty glass, filling it with some fresh, cool water, thereafter giving to Jude as he walked to the table, subsequently sitting next to her, as they started eating, wishing her "Bon appeti!". That leaded to her frugal nod with her little smile across her naturally pink lips, a couple of seconds before starting moving downward and upward, as her sharp, white like snow teeth managed to chew the pancake with cheese and strawberry syrup. After chewing her first bite for breakfast, she moved on her glass of water, located aside of her right arm. Jude gripped the glass of water, sipping as her sips weren't small and modest ones. They were euqivalent to shark bites as the water, transparent liquid swiftly glided through her throat, sensing how the consumed water fluid ushered vitality in her throat as the aridity faded down like a silhouette of the fear.

After they finished with their breakfast, Jude went upstairs, starting to prepare for work, meanwhile Timothy took care of the dishes by washing them, hence, he climbed the wooden stairs with ease, heading directly to their love nest, choosing wisely what is going to be his today's outfit.

In this moment, Judy selected to put on herself something more comfortable such as wider crimson shirt that looked perfect on her, leaving a handful of buttons unbuttoned, somewhat outlining her enlarged arms and bump, followed by dark denim jeans with wide legs, her black leather jacket, black flats, ruby-sapphire bracelet on her left wrist, silver earrings and tying her hair in messy ponytail. Then she sprayed a few body parts with her fashionable, aromatic perfume.