-Pregnant? What marvelous news am I hearing now! It is clearly unbelievable! *he took me into his arms as we embraced each other in a firm, affectionate and warm embrace that lasted more than a minute, kissing my forehead, sensing his fingers kneading my upper back* I am extremely rejoiced that you are pregnant, Jude! I was right that you were pregnant. I knew it!

-You were absolutely right, yes, babe! I can't wait to see our baby in the next 7 months, you know. Because I am hysterically satisfied for that we are going to have a baby. - We broke off the hug as I wipped my tears with my thumb, my sob stopped, fortunately, wearing a broad smile across my lips.

-Yes, we should celebrate this special ocassion! - Our voice sounded more than hysteric as I dropped the pregnancy test on the floor accidently, washing my face as It was heating, eventually leaving the bathroom by turning off the lights. 

As we left the bathroom, we plumped down onto the bed, lying on our back as we extended each other's arms, holding each other's hands like a couple, goggled our eyes into each other's faces which shined like rays of sunshine especially my husband's.

I couldn't be happier, in fact that I am pregnant in 2nd month though it is not physically visible yet. It is my first ever chance to have my own child, despite the fact that I must be careful to not lose the baby and avoid to do some habits which could harm the new life inside my belly. I bet I have lived in an entire life until I fell in love with Timothy and he got me out of the snake pit as we settled down in his villa in the Boston countryside, giving up his golden and hallowed wishes with Rome, becoming a pope whilst I would be his right hand, being called by plenty of nuns and people "Mother Superior" which could render our lifes better with its glory, honor and reputation, however, not delighted at all. Somehow I am into more the humble life, living in a smaller house with my beloved one, forming a strong bond as we dwelled in our love nest, creating our own family, living happily after somewhere where is peacefully, aesthetically gorgeous and colorful rather than to feel like a hostage, kept in an unholy, rowdy and gray place where I cannot find a single minute to rest and enjoy my life as I live it as well, cherishing each passed second and moment. 

Anyway after 30 minutes of lying upon the king sized bed, we returned back in the kitchen as we descended the stairs, starting to prepare something for dinner such as a fruit salad with some meat. It was such an odd dinner meal but my body was desiring for this, admitting it frankly. Timothy backed me up, although he gave me a perplexed and wacky look once when I announced what am I going to prepare for dinner. I have decided something more modest, healthier and fresher to eat for dinner. Whilst I was slicing some fruits such as apples, pears, a half banana and strawberries, my husband was helping me whilst having a grave conversation.