Wedding 2 + Officially Married

Start from the beginning

Then we walked all together inside the church as they sat on the wooden benches with exception of me and Timothy, walking in slow but romantic way as we rolled our eyes in each angle. The priest was expecting us.

The priest could be described in the ideal way:

Visually he looked above 50 years old with short silver straight hair, with balding spots on some parts of his head; his face was as white as a snow, followed by his well-formed facial traits which perfectly fit into his face, rendering him to look more youthful unlike his naturally gray hair. His eye color was an almond brown. The priest himself wasn't tall at all- he was rather 5'4, with an inch shorter than me. His body structure was mildly chubby, compared to his height. His sacred habit was actually in white with golden lines and figures, holding in one of his wrinkled but timid and pale hand the Bible. 

Once we were approaching the elder man, he pierced his almond eyes filled with holy energy, his broad smile emerged across his lips as he was playing in the role of God, noticing how two young angels, devoted and loyal to God, walking along, arm under arm like a couple that anticipates to be married as soon as possible, wearing glistening smiles across their mellow lips, their eyes sparkling like stars; we were the angels in the priest's eyes. The guests had utterly paid their attention to us. 

As we stepped against each other, awaiting for priest's boring long speech and religious songs by rolling our eyes, consequently looking at each other's faces with a large smile across our lips, our hearts scarcely beating as the time has stopped abruptly. I murmured dissatisfied due to the boredom "When he is going to finish with this part?" as Timothy fixed his eyes on me in soothing way which could calm me down and mesmerize me like a minute has passed although I would stare at his pragmatical and flawless chocolate eyes whose first thing to stare at is actually me. He cupped my cheek with one of his palms whilst the priest kept on with the reciting process, sensing the warm and unique sensation that pacifies me.

-Don't worry, my rare bird! You will realize too soon that his reciting process had just ended so quickly. - He whispered to me with tranquil voice.

I nod my head in modest way as 30 more seconds have passed until the epilogue was a fact by closing the hallowed book, speaking with sacred voice as each guest's eyes were fixed on us as they were waiting and waiting for the most priceless moment.

-Mrs.Judith Howard, do you take Mr.Timothy Howard as your husband? - The priest posed the question in grave way as he looked at my eyes.

-Yes, I do!- I replied his question with a monstrous pride, a broad smile which was shining as Timothy grasped my hand, holding it tightly as we had already formed a powerful and unbreakable bond.