-Aww! You are so cute every time when you are shy or playing it as a shy schoolgirl.- Ramona teased me as Charlotte was cautious enough to not ruin my hairstyle, despite it doesn't prevent her from not speaking.

-Don't be that pessimistic, Jude! Of course, he isn't just going to like you with that amount of make up and hairstyle. He is going to adore you as the way you look usually. You can have the messiest and most inwrought hair on this world but he still loves you and the way your hair looks. - Charlotte soothed me with a bit grave voice, smiling to me. 

-Aww, you are so nice girls, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the compliments! 

-You don't need to thank us for anything, Jude! Because you are our friend and that's what are the friends for.- Charlotte avered.

Around an hour later...

-Taa-daa!- Charlotte and Ramona shrieked blissfuly like children as they had already finished with my make up and hairstyle which was 60s style wedding hairstyle, resembling me the Hollywood retro actresses, in spite of that Timothy is going to tell me into my face that I look much better than them. 

-Ayyyy!- We screamed all together as I saw my own reflexion into the mirror of the dressing table, woowing like an excited schoolgirl who had just finished and graduated from high school, being deliriously impatient for her prom. 

-You look marvelous, Judy!- The both young women complimented me which managed my cheeks to heat as soon as I received this nice compliment, my smile grew rapidly.

-Aww, thank you a lot, girls! Thank you for the make up, for the hairstyle and everything! I can't wait to celebrate all together this ceremony. - I hugged them as I was prudent enough to not ruin my hairstyle and make up.

-You are welcome! *thereafter breaking off the hug* You should go and show yourself to Timothy right now!- They assured me.

-I will!- I rushed as my white high heels began clicking against the floor, having the ginormous impatience the love of my life to see me like that, wearing a nervous and hysterical smile as it was a permanent and sticky, my heart beats were as quick as a falling star. 

Once I left our sanctuary, our bedroom I meant, I descended the stairs as I hasted to the kitchen, beholding Timothy watching through the clean window's glass of the kitchen as he turned his face, facing me, his eyes were like hypnotised as he saw me approaching him. His broad and charming smile hopped up on his face once he heard the clicking heels' sounds. He took me into his hands as he wanted to be careful enough to not wrack the efforts that the younger ladies had put to render me to look like a princess. His both veiny hands wrapped around my upper back as I felt how his thin fingers were touching delicately my wedding dress's thin fabric, panting.

-You look perfect, my love! You are such an angel.- He complimented me as I sensed my cheeks heating once again whilst feeling his heart beating against mine.

-Aww, thank you! You look perfect either too, sweetheart! It is barely unbelievable, my Prince Charming!

-No problem. Thank you a lot, my rare bird! *breaking off the hug, therefore heading all together outside as we locked the entrance door whilst Timothy holding my hand with its proposal ring on the ring finger, seeing my boss Jonathan and Mother Claudia expecting us as we greeted them, receiving compliments from them and getting in the classical limousine with my future husband, being driven from a prominent chaffeur whilst Charlotte and Ramona jumped in my boss's car with Mother Claudia by their side. Additionally, they wore official, howsoever, splendid clothes too* 

It is just the beginning of our miracle!

To be continued...