Initial Wedding Plans

Start from the beginning

-I do think,of course. They are just made for each other.

-I agree here either too, brother!

A several hours later...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

We stayed in Grace and Kit's house as guests for 3 more hours, conversing about diversity topics that intrigue us mostly, playing with the children, getting to know them better, eventually preparing ourselves to return back at home, doing our usual stuff. 

However, this evening was quite special. As soon as I proposed to Jude to marry her tremendously soon, we started to discuss together the wedding plans in the library on the 2nd floor of my house once I caught her to read an interesting book. 

She had on herself her crimson peignoir with her eyeglasses onto her nose tip. 

As usually, I wore my casual clothes such as a white turtleneck with a mere pair of jeans and slippers. 

She interrupted the reading process, thus leaving the book on the table in her left side, taking a seat against her on the another scarlet red armchair, facing her face. Our distance could be measured within 5 centimetres or hardly 5 centimetres. He face shined once she noticed my presence in the library.

-How are you doing, sweetie?- I posed the question in caring way, noticing her ravishing angelic smile, my eyes meeting her ethereal hazel eyes.

-I am a reading a classical literature. Moreover, I am super blissful, thank you for your concerness, darling!- She responded to my question with her amazing Boston firm accent.

-You are welcome, honey!*extending my arm to hold her hand, cupping* I came to see how are you doing...*she sighed in a relief with her gorgeous broad smile* except to discuss something really serious.- Suddenly Jude raised an eyebrow, whispering with the question "About the wedding?" with playful voice.