An Ordinary Christmas day

ابدأ من البداية

We kept on to cuddle by feeling much warmer, safer and loved in Timothy's muscly arms, wrapped around my cool, fragile bare shoulders, her curly golden locks tickling my forearms' pajama thin material. 

Around 3 hours later...

In an hour we are going to have a lunch. 

I wore my wool lavender peignoir, followed by matching ordinary white lingerie as as undergarment with white socks, slipped into slippers. My long curly blond hair was flowning, abiding to my upper back fluently, bouncing once I move.

As I was in the living room with my eyeglasses on my nose, reading some classical literature this time with a cup of hot herbal tea that lies onto the coffee table, lying upon my head on the goth sofa, Tim was in the kitchen speaking via the phone with Kit and Grace especially Kit until he didn't emerge, announcing me that the both former Briarcliff inmates coveting to speak to me for a few minutes only. I accepted instantly by jumping out of the couch, leaving the book on the goth sofa, thereafter heading to the kitchen, approaching Tim as he was holding the phone, warning the young couple with the accurate words "Hold on, Grace and Kit,please! Judy is coming!".

As soon as I hang on, I started:

-Hello?- I echoed through the headphone.

-Hi Jude!- Kit called with euphoric voice.

-Hi Kit! Merry Christmas! 

-Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too! How are you?

-I am fantastic, thank you. How about you too?- I questioned joyfully as I smiled to myself whilst Tim was sipping from his glass of fresh cool water, standing next to me by leaning his head, kissing my cheek by tuckling a couple of golden locks behind my ear, causing me to blush.

-I am super, thanks. We unpacked a couple of presents with Grace and our children. It was such a miracle to behold their excited faces.*sighing* How about your Christmas with Timothy?- Kit asked inquisitively.