Christmas Eve 1 + Damned Feelings

Start from the beginning

-Morning, Tim! - She greeted me back by cupping my both soft cheeks with her small fragile palms, grinning like an angel, throughout kissing my lips normally by wrapping my both hands around her upper back, sliding from her upper back, slowly and gradually until its peak - the lower back. 

-*giggling nervously* How are you, Judy?- I asked her frankly. My heart was pulsating as swiftly as the speed of lighting, actually non stop. 

-I am super, thank you! How about you too, handsomer?- She attempted to flirt with me in shy, however, cute way with a little grin, revealing her still firm and gorgeous white teeth. It fascinates me the fact that she is almost near her 50s but possessing teeth of a young lady yet. She is so lucky! Like me!

-*cackling spontaneously with a daredevil smile* I am fantastic! Thanks! I haven't expected from you to wake up earlier than me...*gaping in intense way into her irresistable hazel eyes by raising an eyebrow* especially this morning! Right on Christmas Eve! 

-*shrugged* What am I supposed to do? *chuckling once again with her sweet grin* Just joking! I wanted to surprise you this time, Tim.

-I see! You made a grilled cheese for breakfast, right? 

-Grilled cheese sandwiches with hot chocolate, silly!- She teased me in friendly way, without offending me by bursting out laugh together.

-Alright! *taking seats against each other by smelling from closer the grilled cheese sandwich* Mmmm, it smells tasty! 

-It is more delicious once you try it. 

-Ahahahah!*laughing along* Very funny!* biting from the sandwich, chewing at moderate pace* You are obviously right! It is palatable, honestly.