Winter Picnic in the Lovely Night

Start from the beginning

-Yes, Tim? - I shouted as soon as I got out of the couch, heading to the kitchen as quickly as I could.

Once I arrived in the kitchen, all I could see is a prepared picinic basket with food and drinks including a retro silk blanket with white dots. Tim welcomed me with a broad and serene smile, goggled at me especially into my eyes. He posed the question if I am ready though I replied with simply "Not yet!", asking him if he is either ready. Then he answered me with brief "Almost!" which forced me to go upstairs, preparing myself by taking off my skirt, changing it into warmer trousers, leather mid-calf boots, black coat, my gloves, hat and a fashionable scarf, coddling my bare neck that is endangered to catch a cold. 

A few minutes later, I returned back downstairs, noticing that Tim was already prepared with the stuff that we should carry with ourselves during the winter picnic time in the woods. I felt a bit awkward for rendering him to wait for me, excusing myself:

-I am so sorry for constraining you to wait for me, Tim! - I justified myself by having the wish to grip the picnic basket. Instead of misunderstanding, I received forgiveness and a kiss on the forehead by weakly hoisting the warm and cozy hat.

-No problem, Jude! Everything is fine! *taking me into his arms for a while by not realising what am I holding in the another hand until the hug descended as a process* I should be sorry for rushing up a bit due to my manners, you know! Pardon me! - Tim excused himself either too, although I do forgive him. I am always going to forgive him even for the pettiest things which aren't such a big deal. 

-Do you mind if I hold the picnic basket instead of you? - I asked by taking a quick look at everything else around us in the house once again in case if we have forgotten something. 

-No, of course, I don't mind, Jude! You are so gracious.

-Aww!*blushing as we have turned off every light in the room, arriving outside as we were already prepared to go in the nearest forest, walking normally* Thank you! You are either too. 

-You are welcome! *cackling* Not as much as you! Aww, every time whenever you blush or being embarrassed, you are cute! - He kept on by complimenting me for being every time when my face is reddened. He is really relishing to compliment me and reassure me.