-I know and I can realise it, dear! How your interview passed? What about your new boss?- I asked with tranquil voice whilst holding, squeezing warmly and toughly her hand into my palm, warming it. 

-It passed...well. He was more than rigorous, to be honest! *caughing coldly* - She uttered aloofly while cupping with her only free hand palm my hand.

-What do you mean with this?- I enquired confused.

-Sometimes his speech is too weird. Also I would dislike him but I should endure him, regardless if he is either my boss or even a stranger. His name is Mr. Smith! *exhaling acutely* In the beginning of the brief interview, he mentioned the fact that I am not married without children and his last question to me was rather useless to being inquired. - Jude didn't dramatize. She is rather outspoken in what she is saying especially recently.

There was a strenous silence between us awhile whilst squeezing her small but lovely and fragile hand. She rolled her eyes in other angles of the kitchen, thus returning her stare directly at my eyes with her down to earth and formidable hazel eyes, her perfect face flushed like a blooming rose. Every time she blushes, it renders me to fall in love with her even more.  I love how she blushes. 

-Mr.Smith is might attemtping to mock you for being childless and single woman or who knows? I hope he didn't hurt you because you have a chance to have your own family even a child. 

-I assume! He didn't hurt me but it was rather annoying and infantile of his side to mention it out loud. Furthermore, he asked me do I live by myself. Then I replied his question by sharing a roof with you though we are something like friends and crushes. It was one of the oddest questions that he has ever asked me. - Jude was struggling with her emotions, opting to be as calm as possible but it didn't work. Luckily, I am here next to her so that to soothe the situation. Her emotions are due to her interview and that is why I find it for perfectly normal to see her a bit emotional now after being hired.

-Oh! I don't know what to say with exception of trying to ignore his weird speech when he starts and to obey his rules and orders as much as possible. That is my piece of advice that you can receive from me. - I advised Jude wisely, kissing her left cheek tenderly. 

-In spite of knowing what are my obligations on my working place, I would like to thank you for the advice, Tim! Thank you for supporting me even if I am not 100% right.

-You don't need to thank me, Judy! You are always welcome anytime to being advised and aided from me. - I told her with serene voice, wearing a composed smile. 

-How do you plan to celebrate this especial ocassion together, Tim?

-Well...*being pensive for a couple of seconds* I am planning to take you in the snowy woods tonight, doing a picnic together if you appreciate the idea.- I suggested. 

-Oh wow! Really? That is wonderful! A winter picnic is something amazing. I believe...*exhaling and inhaling abysmally* it is going to be such a splendid and adventorous experience. - Jude sounded like she will have a winter picnic in the snowy woods with me for first time like she is already prepared to fulfill her miracle.

-You sound like you have never been on a winter picnic, haven't you, Jude? *chuckling together, thereafter she nod by awaring me of that she has never been on a winter picnic* You are going to love it, believe me! It is such breathtaking and monumental experience which is going to leave you speechless for the rest of your life.- I stated with beatific voice, promising to Jude that she is going to fall in love with the winter picnic in the forest.

-Awww! *blushing so hard* 

To be continued...