Chapter 40

Laurence POV:

     The 4 of us had been posted outside of Aphmau's house, keeping the O'kasis guards in check. One had the audacity to start hitting up on Y/n! I was glaring at him the whole time, and was about to chew him out when he touched her arm. Y/n smacked the living shit out of him with her gun still in her hand. Then she started cursing like a sailor.

     Dante had to hold her back before she shot him. I on the other hand, wanted to see that happen.

~oOo~

      Aphmau came out and informed us that Katelyn would be staying at the docks. She was investigated people for evidence on her trial of Jeffery the Golden Heart. He's been put on trial for the betrayal of O'kasis, for letting someone take the lords who were kidnapped in the first place. Y/n was biting her nails, looking concerned for the fact that her and Aphmau were the reason he would be put to death.

    I placed a hand on her shoulder, and Y/n got ready to hit whoever it was again before she realized that it was me. She huffed out a breath and looked over that their ship again. "You feelin alright?" I asked in the slight bad grammar that Y/n uses. Or it's just what people from her world uses. "Yeah," she replied while running a hand through her hair. "Just a little stressed. Don't worry about it Weirdo."

It was obvious what she was stressed over, but I didn't need to pry into her emotions at the moment. Y/n left down to the plaza while I stayed behind with Dante and Garroth. Im still super ticked about Katelyn being here, and I was having sort of a challenge with showing that I was angry. 'Damn shadow knights.' I sighed and started counting backwards.

'10...9...8...7'

I felt myself calming down.

'3...2...1...'

     I don't fucking care how short this chapter is. Give me a break, the entirety of season 1 is in Aphmau's Point Of View. It takes me forever to make this shit in one of the other people's perspective, if they aren't traveling with Aphmau. I'll be getting out of school in 3 weeks, but I have 5 class final projects, 2 AFTERSCHOOL final projects, I have get debate with my teachers over my grades so that I can pass, Map testing on 4 SPORADIC DIFFERENT DAMN DAYS, fucking emotions, and the last week of school is a shit load of nothing and everything at the same damn time. Allergies also desired to be an ass and kick me in the face. So fuck me if I'm not being consistent.

443 words.