Chapter 14

Aphmau POV:

    Yesterday, I had created a statue of Lady Irene, making all that black stuff turn into diamond! Today, Dale just told me how Alexis had slowly started moving and mumbling words. I was now in a super good mood while on my way to check on Laurence. Walking in, his eyes were no longer a whitish grey, but a sky blue. He had the largest smile on his face as he sat on his bed.

    "A-Aphmau! I can see! Haha, Y/n was right!" Now my mood was even better. "That's great!!" We were in the middle of rejoicing, when someone called my name. "Aphmau? Can Laurence see yet?" It was Y/n coming down the steps. I remembered how Laurence had never seen Y/n yet. I ran out the door, and blocked it. "Y/n! Yes he can see, but you might want to look pretty first before he sees you."

She gave another fake, hurt look through the small window in the door. "Why do you insult me so Aphmau? Am I not pretty enough for you? Jesus, I knew people had standards but I didn't think I was that ugly." I lightly hit her on the arm. "Oh come on! You know I don't mean it like that. Just you should dress up, since he doesn't know what you look like yet!" I was hoping she was going to comply, but those hopes were immediately crushed.

"Aphmau, you already made me wear a dress to the baby shower when I didn't want to. If he doesn't want to look at me in normal clothes, than there is no point in going all out over it." I sighed, knowing she was right and unblocked the door. She walking inside with laces through her white pants on both sides, a cream colored sleeveless blouse and a white choking like necklace.

Y/n didn't even need to dress up, she looked nice already. I turned around to see Laurence's reaction. "I told you that you'll eventually see me, Weirdo." Y/n had her hands on her hips and a close eyed grin across her face. A noticeable blush was on Laurence's face. He seemed to not even notice that he was staring at her, until I started doing little hand signals between the two of them with a smirk on my face.

Laurence then blushed harder & turned his face away, when Y/n opened back up her eyes. Her smile went away though. "What? What I do?" Laurence gave a fake cough and laugh. "Nothing. Just that you didn't lie about being (height) feet tall." Y/n walked up and flicked him in the back of the head. "Of course I didn't. Like you said, there's no point in lying to a blind person."

Y/n left after about five minutes. When she did, I was about to explode from giddiness. I was giggling like crazy. "Laurence~" He didn't say anything, only held onto that same blush. "It there something you want to say~" he slowly looked up at me. "Aphmau. I will always still love you. You are what kept me sane inside of the Nether. You brought back my sister, and are the first girl I confessed to."

I was acting like a child. Moving my hand in a go on manner. "Buuuuuuuttt????" He sighed heavily and looked away from me again. "I might have a crush on Y/n," Laurence mumbled quietly. I started squealing and running around the room. "Yay! You guys would look so cute together!" I suddenly skidded to a stop back in front of him. "Are you gonna tell her?"

Laurence was quick to shake his head. "No, it's only a small crush! I don't really think I should do that until I actually know for sure." I rolled my eyes at his statement. "Oh please honey, it'll be more than a small crush pretty soon." Laurence continued to try and deny things, while I only laughed him off the whole time. He knows it, I know it, we all know it. He. Likes. Y/n.

     I wanted to tell her on my own, but I still think her and Garroth would make a cute couple. Hmm- Ack! What am I doing?! I vowed not to get into the other relationship affairs of my villagers. I need to get my head back in the game. Things have finally settled down though, so I can't NOT want to get a little gossip every now and then.

     Upon going to go check on the village, a werewolf passed by going in the direction of Kiki's barn-house. I followed after it, making sure it wasn't doing anything bad. Best comes to best, and it ends up being Lowell but grown up! He needed Kiki as a human healer to come to his tribe and help Bodolf with his life threatening wounds.

    Kiki seemed a little pale and even Lowell noticed a difference 'scent' from her. Kiki eventually agreed to help, but needed to rest first. Lowell thanked her and then left, going back to his tribe. "Aphmau," Kiki called me over. "I don't think I'm in any shape to make the trip to the wolf tribe village on my own. Do you think... that you and Y/n could head there with me first thing in the morning? You being how much of a help you are, and Y/n being how she knows the basics in healing and medicines."

     I was slightly confused on how Kiki even learned this, as I had no idea. "Yesterday evening after Y/n was done watching Levin, she had came over to give me just-made herbal tea medication; for my new found sickness. I was surprised myself on how helpful it was." I happily agreed to come along, but I told Kiki that I would have to ask Y/n about it. Kiki understood what I meant, and reminded me as I left to stock up on supplies.

     I left out in search of Y/n. Eventually finding her in Kawaii~chan's house with both Kawaii~chan and Levin, who now has hair?! He can talk in slightly bigger sentences, and he looks so cuuuuuute! I asked Y/n about going with me and Kiki, she immediately said yes then started making a fuss about anyone having some iron, gun powder and a crafting table. I had the crafting table and gun powder, but not the iron.

     "Oh, more than likely Garroth has some! Come on Aphmau, bye Levin!" Levin waved at us as we left, while still riding on Kawaii~chan's shoulders. We both then traveled to the plaza, greeting Molly(who was praying to Irene's statue) and then going to Garroth. "Good day Lord Aphmau and Lady Y/n." Him, Brian and Grey Wind were all mining away the diamonds. "Hey Garroth, do you happen to have any iron on you? I could trade you for some stone swords."

    Garroth shook his head. "A trade won't be necessary, and yes I do have some iron ores on me that I'm willing to give to you." Y/n thanked him, then started crafting something as I explained what was happening to Garroth. He was perfectly fine with what was happening. He even said how he would keep watch of everything. I thanked him, right as Y/n was done with whatever she was doing.

     "What was all that about?" I asked her as she walked back over to us. "Oh nothing, just getting more BULLETS!" A whole bunch of small metal things fell to the ground. "Now I have ammo to last for days!" I was impressed on how many she made in a short amount of time. "How much it this exactly?" Y/n shrugged her shoulders, picking the bullets back up. "Don't know. Maybe about 250." Now that seemed like over kill.

      "Well Garroth, since you don't want to trade and you let me use your iron, I might as well help you slow pokes with the mining." Before Garroth could make any protests, Y/n pulled out a diamond pickaxe. I helped also, getting half the work done for them in a fraction of the time it took them. Garroth told me to hold onto the diamonds I mined, while Y/n gave hers to him.

    "We're off to see the wizard tomorrow, so stay out of trouble guys!"

1410 words.