Chapter 7

Y/n POV:

Best. Day. Ever. I've always wanted a tree house. The best part being, that it was made by someone who took the place of a first fictionary crush. I was so distracted, that I forgot about Zane. Garroth had left by now, so I ran and grabbed a bucket full of water. Bursting into Molly's house, Zane had just set the table on fire. I put it out, soaking one of the guards.

"Why you little-" he had stood up and was about to attack me, when I tased him. Since he was wet and had armor, let's just say it looked pretty bad. The guy collapsed on the floor, as Zane stared in wonder at the taser. "What a lovely device. Where might you have gotten it from?" I rolled my eyes. "Me, myself, and I you sack of shit."

He gave me a harsh gaze. "Your unwillingness to cooperate, is starting to irritate me. Why don't I make an example of you?" He snapped his fingers and the other guard stood up. Let me just say that I know how to defend myself, but I'm a weak(ish) human person and he has a sword. "Ahaha, gotta blast!" I grabbed Aphmau's hand then ran out. While closing the door, I gave Zane the middle finger.

     I started dragging Aphmau in the direction of the housing area. "Woah, Y/n where are we going?" When we reached Brian, I pushed her in front of me. "Just go see up ahead." I had a small smile on my face to show her that is was serious but good at the same time. Aphmau nodded and went on ahead. I waited behind, not wanting to see Ungrth 'die'. "LAURENCE!" I smiled once more, then walked off.

~oOo~

We were in Aphmau's basement with Laurence laying down on a bed. He was in pretty bad shape all things considered, it could have been a lot worse. I listened in on Laurence and Aphmau's conversation. I still think that his confession was as forward as ever though. Laurence ended up falling asleep, and Garroth started talking to Aphmau. "..I heard what Laurence said." His voice sounded conflicted. "What? Are you jealous he beat you to the punch?" Aphmau responded in a joking tone. "O-of course not!" I snorted loudly on purpose. "Suuuuure, Garroth."

He had his helmet back on so I couldn't see his face, but I could tell that he was annoyed and embarrassed. I waved back innocently sitting in criss-cross. They both ended up leaving and I stayed down with Laurence. Aphmau must have fallen asleep by now, so I stood up and walked closer to him. Getting a better look at him, his clothes were a lot more tattered that I thought. He seemed to be peacefully sleeping though.

"Who's there?" Never mind. Laurence slowly opened his eyes, showing a grayish white color. I didn't say anything as he slightly sat up. "Aphmau?" He reached out trying to grab my hand. I put mine out to let him grab. "You're not Aphmau..." I softly laughed, "No I am not. Nice to finally meet you Laurence, my name is Y/n." I took my hand back, stepping down from his bed also. "Did Aphmau tell you about me?"

"No she did not. It's kind of a long story, but the short version is that I am from a different dimension and I know who everyone is and what's going to happen for a while." I know for a fact that he is going to think that I'm bad shit crazy, so I waited for him to say something. "....Than what's going to happen?" I blinked a few times. "Wait, you actually believe me right off the bat?"

"Why not. There's no reason to lie to a blind person." I hummed in response. "Well, the future that I know, I was no where in it at all. So since I now am, slight things are different. But what I can tell you is that if everything goes normally, it will turn out in you only being temporarily blind." I saw his face lift up some. "Alright then, thank you. Would you mind telling me what you look like?"

I shook my head. "Nope~ You can just see me later!" Laurence hummed back and laid down, again. His eyes started to droop. I walked over to the stairs, stopping at the bottom. "See you tomorrow Laurence." I walked up the stairs trying not to laugh, hearing a faint "fuck you" from the bottom. I was in a fit of giggles as I made my way to my new hooouuuusssseeee.

I started fully looking around it. Garroth did a wonderful job in only one night. It was pretty and plain. Just enough to brainstorm and place gizmos everywhere. Maybe instead of a ladder, I could put a crank, making it a little harder if anyone tries to break in. And then some bridges connecting to a few surrounding trees for like a work area or a few guest rooms. Leading to lanterns with levers on the walls or fairy lights. Then after that I could add flowers all outside and- Wait, am I daydreaming again? Yes I am.

Without bothering to change, I plopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 'Maybe I could replace that part with glass.' I drifted off to sleep as the thoughts of renovations consumed me. I don't remember dreaming of anything that night. The next morning, I made a check list of things I wanted to get for my house. It was already two pages long, before I decided to get dressed. Putting on some black timberlands, white high top jeans, and a F/c tank top.

Walking outside, I could see Aphmau next to the guard station looking in the direction of where Kiki's future farm is going to be. Aph must be planning on building it soon. I waved at her and walked over to the plaza for the supplies I was looking for. I soon as I stepped over there, I turned right back around. I had forgotten that the plaza was stripped bare from both Logan and Donna on their honeymoon, along with stupid Zane.

      "Oh yeah!" I went into the direction of Kawaii~chan's house. She was going to renovate Aphmau's house, so maybe she has extra supplies. "Kawaii~chan!" I called out, making my way to the basement. "Yay! Y/n-chan is back! What would Y/n-chan need from Kawaii~chan?" I smiled and walked closer.

     "I was wondering if I helped you with Aphmau's house and you could let me use the the tools after?" Kawaii~chan looked a little confused. "Y/n-chan knows how to build?" I nodded my head. "Yes I do. I actually am an engineer/architecture." She then clasped her hands together. "Than that would be wonderful Y/n-chan! The more the merrier!"

1143 words.