Chapter 22

Garroth POV:

I felt completely ashamed of what I did. There was no need for me to lose my temper like that. I had told Aphmau about the possibility of a petty war, me becoming lord most likely being the only option to stopping it. Aphmau had went inside a few minutes ago, and I had decided so go in. I walked up to Laurence, my  helm back on.

    "Laurence, I owe you an apology." He shook his head, "Nah, it's me who should be saying sorry." I could hear Aphmau going 'aww' in the background. "But you are right about what you said. You were worrying about more than just the safety of Phoenix drop, but also your old village Meteli as well."

   "Hah, well... it's what a good guard does. I know what leaving Phoenix drop means to you, and I should have taken them into consideration." Now we were starting to argue about being sorry. "GOD ARE YOU TWO GOING TO MAKE UP, MAKE OUT, OR KEEP STATING THE OBVIOUS?! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP OFF ANGER!"

    Y/n's voice came from behind the stairway. We stiffened a light laughter before apologizing one more time. There was still a few more hours before the sun came up. So we went to sleep. I shook my head once I noticed that Y/n was again sleeping against her book bag. I was quietly walking over there, to switch her out.

"Blonde your name will soon be Baldy in a minute if you don't back up." I sped walked back to my sleeping bag and laid down. I like my hair thank you very much. It took me a while, but I eventually fell asleep.

~oOo~

All the guys left out to go get some more horses. It took WAY to long if you ask me. When we finally got back, me and Laurence immediately dropped to the floor out of exhaustion. "I got a new back pack! I got a new back pack! Life is good again! Life is good again!" Y/n sang while coming out the door. Then she bursts out laughing at us.

"H-hey! It's harder than Kiki makes it look!" We were able to rest for a few minutes, before we took off going south-east this time. Next thing we know, we're lost in the middle of the forest. "DANTE YOU HAD ONE JOB!" Laurence and Dante were going back and forth. "ITS NOT MY FAULT I WAS FLEEING FOR MY LIFE AND COULDN'T SEE EVERYTHING!"

    "Oi, shut your traps. Raven is gonna be here soon," Y/n said playing with Malachi. That was absolutely perfect news to hear. If he actually is coming, than he could scout the area for the Eastern wolf village. Once Raven flew down, he arrived with a note from Zoe. Keeping us updated on what was happening in Phoenix drop.

    Levin was learning how to talk properly, and Alexis was shrinking back down to a baby. Dale and Brian were keeping the village in check. So that was some more good news. Raven fled back to the skies as we followed after him. I thanked him once more when he left back to Phoenix drop.

    We are were hiding behind some trees right outside of the tribe. "So, what's the plan?" Dante asked. I slowly turned around to look at him. "I thought you had one?" Aphmau face palmed at that. We all started quietly bickering until Malachi spoke up. "I can go invisible and try to see if I can scout out the area and find where we need to go."

    "........you're a genius." Laurence said. Aphmau reminded him to be careful while he was out there. As soon as Malachi left, we were caught by some Eastern wolves on patrol. "Darn it," and "Damn it," were the last things I heard before being knocked out cold.

Y/n POV:

    I woke up with a pounding headache. Once I opened my eyes, I immediately realized that I was missing all of my stuff. 'Shit, shit, shit, they took my phone!!' Aphmau was right next to me and was freaking out all the same.

    The guys were standing behind us, as the Alpha wolf requested an audience with only us two. "You. You smell of 'Them'. Are you werewolves?" We told him no, that we were only friends with the other tribe. He laughed in our faces. "Friend? HAH! That means they gone soft. Pitiful tribe. Low numbers."

    When Aphmau told him that we were only here for Logan, he accused Logan of being a spy. And that he was lying about being wed to Donna. Lastly stating that he only trusted the 'alpha human' Zane. I growled under my breath, annoyance getting the best of me. Zane had taught them how to grow much quicker than normal, and now they want to smash all the other wolf tribes.

    "THROW THIS HUMANS INTO THE CELL!" We all were then dragged away to the underground cells. The odd part though, I was put in the cell with the guys. Dante kept pacing around, while Laurence was mumbling ways to escape to himself.

     My vision was still a little foggy from getting hit in the head. I knew Logan was in the cell with Aphmau, but I couldn't make out the other person. They had orange hair and a big looking hat. Aphmau started talking to them once Logan fell asleep. That's when my vision finally cleared up. I let out a loud gasp. "LUCINDA!" I had my hands on the bars, looking kinda crazy.

    "Why hello there, darling. Do I know you?" I shook my head with a wide smile. "Nope, but Aphmau can explain things to you!" Lucinda was the for real for real fashionista right next to Cadenza. Even if what she normally wore wasn't my kind of taste, she still always looked lovely.

    After a minute of talking with Aphmau, Lucinda turned back over to me. "Well, it's nice to meet you Y/n. You could actually be a real help for getting out of here." Yay, now I feel special. I continued watching as Malachi reappeared in Aphmau's cell with 'Owly' or shall I say Bigglesworth. The best part, when Aphmau called Malachi her son.

   I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head, to see Garroth. "How are you so happy in this kind of situation?" I sighed and fully turned around. "How are you such a kill joy to my happiness? I've been held in a prison before. Plus, I slept at the one in Phoenix drop for two days. Take off your helm and relax a little, Blondie." I took it off for him and grinned at him. His face held a pink shade as he looked away, before returning his helmet once more on his head.

1151 words.