Chapter 17

Y/n POV:

     The next day, Nicole went to go scout out the area trying to find a safe route out with Roxy. About an hour later, she came back. "Ok, good news is that I found a way out. Bad news is that there are guards all above us. The only way for you guys to get past, would be for you to use a disguise." Ooh, I remember liking this part, but I don't remember what Aphmau ended up looking like in the end.

     We both had to sit down in chairs that were side by side. "So Aphmau, which color Blackish-blue or Blackish-purple?" Aphmau answered with Blackish-purple. "Y/n, rose-gold or dirty-gold?" I had no clue what either of those meant. "Um (choice)." About 30 minutes later, some more questions were asked. "Aphmau, longer or shorter clothes?" Aphmau answered with longer. "Shorter it is than." Aphmau had started to protect, but stopped when Nicole explained why she couldn't make everything exactly how our taste is, or else we'll get found out.

     "So then Y/n, longer or shorter clothes?" No way in hell am I dressing with a lot of skin showing. "Shorter." Nicole barrowered her eyes at me. "Liar. Your ears moved and they turned red." 'Damn it.' After another 30 minutes, we both were done. Looking at Aphmau, she looked really pretty with extensions and jewelry. There was a crown like thing on her head, with her clothes lavender and gold.

     Aphmau gasped when she looked at me, and then pushed me towards the mirror

     Aphmau gasped when she looked at me, and then pushed me towards the mirror. Oh. My. God. My hair also had extensions, but in the form of box braids running down my back; with a vivid (choice) sparkle to it. The dress had no sleeves and was hanging kinda low. I had no shoes on, but lots of ankle and arm bracelets. My back was being barely covered. A small mask of the same material as the dress, was draped over the bottom half of my face. I didn't get to choose the color, as it was turquoise and had (choice) running through it and the jewelry.

    I would never wear something like this on my own, but it was beautiful

    I would never wear something like this on my own, but it was beautiful. I sort of didn't believe what the mirror was showing me. Everyone was ready to go, so Aphmau picked up Kiki in the lasso and sort of lead up out even without knowing which direction we were supposed to go. She seemed to just be following after a trail of candles that Nicole left for us. The passage way narrowed out for a second, before getting wider again.

    The way out was right at the bottom of a hill, next to the ocean. Guards weren't posted right outside of it, but close enough to stop us. "YOU THERE! What were you women doing in the caves?" Aphmau gave a full force lie. "We are cave miners. We've been camping and mining in the caves."

   The guard believed us since we had Roxy, and let us be. But before then said, "There are some fugitives running around. A lady with black hair and purple clothes. She is normally seen in diamond armor, but a flower crown was now on her head. She was accompanied by two other women. One dressing in pink with short red hair and a heart on her shirt. The other woman had h/c hair along with blue jean shorts and a f/c cropped shirt. The reward for these women is 1,500 emeralds. Tell your friends."

     That just made things STRESSFUL. I might actually get a few grey hairs from the week or so that I've been here. The werewolf tribe was about 70 meters away from us. Right at the outskirts, Nicole had told us how she didn't mean to be rude, but was going to stay and camp out with Roxy.

    No one else was inside of the tribe except for a now grown Kiva. Of course she didn't know me either, but I'll introduce myself one way or another. Kiva explained to Aphmau about where everyone was, before freaking out and telling us to get Kiki out and into the hut as fast as we could. She was heavily injured and her presence was basically unseen. Kiva was going to tend to Kiki, telling us we could roam around for now.

    Aphmau went to go check on Bodolf, introducing me to him and Khira even though Bodolf couldn't respond. We left out as it started raining. None of the farm land had been tended to in a while, so we took out the already grown food and planted some more. And the final place we were visiting, the Nether portal. Thank god that it was still inactive, but it had been rebuilt. A quick memory passed through my head that made me slightly sad.

   Laurence was going through the portal, completely consumed by his shadow night form.

I shook the thought off, coming back to the present. Now all we had to do was play the waiting game. "So Y/n," Aphmau said seeming bored with the silence. "Did you have any family?" I smiled and looked out on the pouring rain. "I guess you could say that. I lived by myself though, working and taking online classes. I had both a mom and dad with one older sister."

   Aph nodded before asking another question. "Why do you live  by yourself now?" I shrugged and started picking at my nails. "When I was 14 and sis was 19, she decided to by a dumb ass and run away with her boyfriend. There wasn't really anything wrong with him, other than the fact that niether of them had a plan for life; and just kind of 'wang it' as she said.

'The two are good now with a 2 year old son. My mom though. Oof, let me tell you about her. Haha, after my sister left, she didn't care that I even existed. I tried everything to get her to notice me. My dad was there also, and he always did. My mom was so caught up in trying to get my sister back home, that she forgot about me. In the end, that was her lose not mine. So when I finally decided to move out at 18, my mom wanted to start apologizing for everything. She thought that I would let her off the hook that easy. Nope. She can't just disown me, but then when I really leave say that you're sorry. Sorry doesn't cut it. A million sorrys won't cut it. I taught myself everything I know. Me and my dad were close though, heh we still are. But I haven't talked to either of them in a year. I'm perfectly fine with that, even though I miss my dad at times.......So Aphmau, you have any family?"

1151 words.