Chapter 11

Y/n POV:

    Stupid Aphmau and her stupid innocence. Damn. Now I got to wear a stupid dress to this stupid baby shower. I could be a lot more creative with my choice of words, but I'm not exactly 'mad' about it. I just have to get there to see the bitch ass Zane when he talks to Aphmau. I wish I could take that necklace away from Alexis, but then the story wouldn't play out.

    I rushingly threw on a red polo dress, with some dark brown tights and red flats. I actually (hate/love) flats so this is pretty (uncomfortable/cool). Plus the polo looks more like a long shirt. I make my way to the farm house, while putting my hair into a bun. That's the 'nicest' I'm getting tonight. I know that I'm late, but not super late, as I had a gift for Levin, Kyle and Alexis.

     I came right in time actually. "Oh, but if I recall Garroth was with you the whole time... You two were the last ones to see Donna and Logan off. " Zane had just said the lines that I remember tore into my soul. I stepped into the conversation. "Are you sure about that?" Zane had looked over in my direction with a heavy glare. "What do you want this time?"

     A smirk plastered on my face, as I more than likely was about to mess up a lot a things, or just changed the bare minimum. "If I recall correctly, you left. Aphmau and Garroth were not the only ones there thank you very much. If you couldn't remember, I almost hit you with a chair." His hands were clenched into fists. "And where are you getting at?"

     My smirk only grew. "I don't know. It all depends on what you think. Where were you getting at, oh so mighty high priest?" I saw Zane's hand slightly reach for his sword, before he stopped himself. Recollecting his composure, Zane gave a sickeningly fake laugh. "I haven't a clue what you mean. Now I must get to my beauty rest, toodles. And by the way," Zane had the face of a psychopath. "You have one more day before I take Garroth."

    I gave one right back at him. "Lovely to hear. Now you simply mustn't stay any longer, asswhipe." Zane and his guards left right on that note. As soon as he was out of sight, all the adrenaline in my body, went away. My knees buckled and then collapsed. Luckily, Aphmau helped me right back up. "Y/n, what was Zane going to say?" She was completely serious as she helped me stand again.

    "Just how if Garroth actually was dating someone in power like you, he would kill them and make it look accidental. For all I care, he can go suck it. So don't worry for now." Aphmau was very hesitant, but eventually nodded and we both started walking towards her house. "And Aphmau why are we going this way?" I knew her answer I just wanted to hear her say it.

    The most innocent smile was plastered on her face. "Oh, just to get the supplies to throw Zane in a Nether portal then break it-" she cut herself off, as Cadenza rounded a corner. Cadenza had a proud smile on her face as she stopped in front of us. "Introduceing the 'old' Laurence!" I started clapping as he came around also. His hair was cut to at least half its length from this morning, and it was now a dirty blond color(going more towards light brown).

    "Yay! Laurence is how I remember him in the future again! And yes that made no sense!" Cadenza ended up leaving ahead to the party, as Aphmau and I stayed behind with Laurence. Aphmau held onto his hand to help guide him, when Zane walked up with a guard in front of him. Instead of looking at just Aphmau, they were looking at the both of us.

      'Fuck. I don't know what's going to happen.' "Lord Aphmau of Phenix Drop and Villager Y/n of Phoenix Drop. By the authority of O'kasis, you are here by under arrest for trying to sabotage the treaty marriage between the son of O'kasis and the daughter of Scaleswind. You will stand trial in the village-state O'kasis for your crimes."

     I wanted to laugh so hard right now. I wanted to cry so hard right now. I wanted Zane to die to hard right now. I started mentally freaking out, not remembering what was going to happen next. Not from the show, nor what I was going to do. Myself I didn't care so much about, but Aphmau still had a billion more things to do. "I'm not even a villager here-"