Chapter 5

Y/n POV:

    I was right back in that black space. Faint lights making it look like deep space. It was quiet and peaceful as I floated around. "Yo!" My voice echoed around the area, in a way as if someone were repeating it right back.

     The white pixels started forming again. Instead of latching onto anything, they began taking form. A little kid then came out. His eyes were a weird orange shade. He had a dark skin tone and a cape like thing behind him that seemed to be make of glitter.

"So is this No Game No Life 2.0 or something?" He started laughing and flipping upside down. "No it isn't. By the way, my name's Amarion. Are you enjoying yourself so far Y/n?" I nodded my head. "Why yes I am Mr. Amarion. I remember you mentioning something about you choosing how long I stay here?"

"Mhmm! I decided that you would be staying........ for 17 years!" I started choking on air. "W-what? I mean that's awesome, but when I get back won't people be wondering where I went?" Amarion started juggling some funny looking marbles(still upside down). "Why of course not. In your world, no time is going to pass while you're here. If anything, it would only be like a minute or so."

     I let out the breath, that I had subconsciously been holding. "Well, that's enough talk. Get back out there!" The scenery started to fade out as my eyes were forced close.

Garroth POV:

I made my way over to the guard station, remembering that Y/n had randomly decided to sleep there. Upon opening the door, she was sitting around in basically her under garments. Along with the bars being broken while the cell door was closed. "What in the name of Irene! Y/n, where are your clothes?!"

My face felt hot as she only looked down at herself. "What are you talking about? I'm in my pajamas. *Gasp* Oh yeah, Donna's wedding!" Y/n picked back up her bag and ran into her cell bathroom. When she came out, she had on the same shirt but with leggings and a long, open, F/c sweater, that reached her knees.

      "Come on Garroth!" With a sigh, I trudged after her up to Lady Aphmau's house. Upon going up there, the.......high priest.......Zane, greeted us at the top. Y/n groaned and walked past them to the docks. "I'm not dealing with him this early in the morning." I wanted to leave the situation, trying to go around also, when one of the other guards stopped me.

"Halt! You are in the presence of the High Priest Zane! Show some respect! Down on your knees!" I simply just stood there. "I don't see how I would have to grovel on the floor for a village visitor." The two iron covered idiots raised their swords. "Why you little low life-"

"Enough!" Zane said dusting off imaginary dirt. "Leave him alone. He may not be accustom to newer 'code of guards'." They simply put their weapons down while trying to look intimidating. Faint chatter because louder from down the way. "Donna's gonna love it!"

Both Y/n and Lady Aphmau came up the stairs. Zane and Aphmau began to conversate over this stupid argument that just happened. I watched as Y/n started harassing one of the guards, before jumping on his back and telling him to mush. "Go horse, go!!" I laughed underneath my breath, until lady Aphmau walked up to me.

      "Sooooooo, yeah. You got to change your clothes for the wedding or else Zane isn't going to do it." My eyes widened and I tensed up. "....I'm not going then. Find a new guard." I was then bonked in the back of the head. Turning around to an angry Y/n. "Be nice ya ass. Aphmau didn't do anything(yet). Just go take the day off for now."

      Before I could retaliate, she put a hand on my shoulder. "Aphmau was going to say that anyways. Just, take the day off and think about it," Y/n said before walking off with Lady Aphmau once again. Strange.

Aphmau POV:

     I'm still completely fascinated by the fact that Y/n knows what's going to happen. Yet she won't tell us. It's understandable, cause if something bad ends up happening, we'll try to change it and mess up the rest of the timeline. But, isn't she messing it up by being here? Whatever, it's awesome.

     Now was the perfect time to pick up our outfits since almost everyone else was ready. Making our way down to Cadenza's basement, we both made light small talk. "Cadenza~" we greeted each other, then she handed up out clothes. They were soooooo CUTE!!! Mine was a lilac purple and white dress, while Y/n's was a F/c body suit.

 They were soooooo CUTE!!! Mine was a lilac purple and white dress, while Y/n's was a F/c body suit

(Yes, I did take the time to find that.)

     It was the prettiest thing I ever saw

     It was the prettiest thing I ever saw. "Aww, Y/n you look so cute!" We started squealing over our outfits for 10 minutes before finally leaving out. Donna apparently was getting last minute jitters.

Y/n POV:

      The. Wedding. Was. So. Beautiful. If Zane wasn't over there flirting with Kiki, it would have been a million times better. Aphmau was simply saying hi to everyone, while I was chugging down root beer. I mean come on. It's root beer, not even alcohol. How are they getting drunk?

     I could faintly see, Garroth peaking his head around the corner. 'Finally.' I quickly and quietly got over to him. "Garroth! Yes, you made it in time!" I was smiling super wide since this was one of my favorite moments that happened. "Y-Y/n! How did you see me?!"

     "Pfft, you're super obvious over here. Come on, go dance with Aphmau!" I pushed him from behind the corner. He turned around and slightly glared at me with a red face. I only gave two thumbs up back. Aphmau spotted him right away and came up like she was supposed to. They talked for a second, before Garroth lead her to the dance floor.

     The only word to describe this, would be cute. Cute because it's puppy love. A one sided love. One that won't happen, but beautiful to watch. And alas, there are more variables to this love. More knights aiming for the same princess. And the worst one wins.

    Something them fell onto my head, halting my train of thought. It was a funny looking marble. I smiled down at it, then put it into my pocket. 'Thanks Amarion.' My phone lit up, showing one of it's only notifications.

To: You
From Amarion: You're welcome.

1109 words.