CHAPTER 33: BANDAGES, BEERS AND CREAM PUFFS

Start from the beginning

I contained my laugh as I saw his reaction on the cute pink frozen design bandage on his wound. "Sorry, I ran out of Toy Story design".

"You're kidding me, right??"

"What do you expect? I work with kids, so my bandages should be child-friendly. You need to apply this 3 times a day. Don't forget clean your wounds first before applying this", I gave him the ointment. I heard him scoff. He clasped his hand in an exaggerated wai at me when I threw him THE LOOK.

"Can't I just directly apply this?".

"No, you can't. You need to use a clean swab so as to avoid contamination. And don't put too much amount on it, it can attract bacteria. I'll check you out later if ever you get a fever."

I put my things away and walked back to my work. Yoru trailed me from behind.

"What are you doing?", I arched my brow as I see him take his hammer back.

"uhmm..Fixing?!?", he answered in confusion while holding up the hammer in the air. I gazed at him sharply, then to his wounds. Clearly he should know what I mean.

"oww..this...", he chuckled lightly but stop when he saw my non-smiling face. "But doctor....", he protested. "What do I do now, ha!!".

I looked around for something for him. Then my gaze fell on the group of ladies carrying bucket handling drinks to the volunteer. "You could help them", I pointed him towards them.

"What?!?!?", he asked in bewilderment."No way...that's girls stuff", he profusely disagree.

"Ok, then just sit there and don't touch anything". He looked at me in astonishment. "Don't even try.", I warned him just as he was about to open his mouth in protest."Doctors' order.Follow".

"jeezz.. you're one hell of a strict doctor", he mumbles as he settle himself in a chair we just fix. "Do you ever get a patient?", he sinister smile on that face.

"Yes, apparently and they are not as hard-headed asshole as you", I smiled as I successful launch my counter attack on this whiny kid.

***

We walked together back here. Uncle Norak had asked me during dinner if I would like to change room since there is a vacant room (the one occupied by P'First and P' Pern). He was concerned that Yoru's bed may not be big enough for us or i may not feel comfortable.

But Yoru insisted that I stay in his home. He reasoned that his bed is really big and that my clothes were already placed in the closet so it would be very inconvenient to put them back again in my luggage and then put them again in the closet in the other room. 

He had already dragged me out before I could even say another thing.