CHAPTER 18: NONG LOVE 👌

>one more chap..whooooooooooooahhh. im on a roll ^_^

PHUN'S POV

The upper deck has the best view. I stood by the railing that is almost up to my waist. I lean both arms on the colds railings, bending down so  i could take a closer look and admire the fishes below. The pristine clear sea water mirrors the beautiful fishes swimming happily beneath the blue foam of the sea. It's funny seeing these creatures swim along with us. Some other fishes jumping in and out of the water. They look like soldiers escorting the boat to our destination. I never get to see such things in Bangkok or even in Massachusetts.

Occasionally I drive myself to a beach whenever time permits or whenever I'm driven out from the hospital and force to rest.  I would drive myself to the nearest beach and spend hours sitting by the shore. It somehow relaxes me but I always stay a safe distance from the water, just enough so i could see the playful waves go to and fro the and hear its sound.  I still admire its beauty though. I know how it gives life and shelter to a different world underneath us. But I also know that it can take life...in a split second, it can wash away everything you held precious. It's a two edge sword.

 It's a two edge sword

A slight tug  brought me back from my deep thoughts. I turn around and found a cute little girl about six or seven years old with big round eyes looking up at me, little fingers tugging my shirt. Her wide smile is so innocently cute, it automatically make me lower my guard.

"Excuse me Mister ", her tiny voice matches her sweet face tugging my shirt  once more.

I got down on my knees and look fondly at her. "What is it, little girl?", I asked her with a smile.

"Sawasdee Kha. My name is Love. What is your name ?", she asks with the cutest voice I've ever heard. I laughed at how cute she look with those little palms giving me a wai.

I return the greeting to her. "Sawasdee krap Nong. You can call me P'Phun. Nice to meet you Nong' Love". I offered her a handshake to which she gladly receives.

"You are very handsome.Are you an actor P", she chats while casually as I led her to a seat nearby. 

"Oh. Thank you very much but, I am not an actor. I'm actually a doctor.", I told this little miss as I help her in her seat, her little feet dangling in mid-air.  Her straightforwardness is really cute too. " I came here with them", I added pointing her to where my companions are seated.

"You're a doctor. WOW!!!", she exclaimed in amazement. "Can you treat my Tsuyoi then? Please.....please...please....".she's begging like a cute little puppy now.