CHAPTER 16: SEA OF MEMORIES: BRAVE (👌)

Start from the beginning

I took a deep breath before them. My heart's trembling but it's full of courage. "Like I said before dad, I choose this person and I'll never change my mind. No matter what happens, even if I end up getting hurt. I love him and only him". I'm surprised how my words remain so calm despite the turmoil I feel inside.

"Dad, Mom I know this isn't what you want to me. I understand that you're afraid that I might get hurt. I know the love we had is nothing of ordinary. People might not understand it. But please Mom...Dad.... Give me this chance. Give me a chance to prove that our love will not be my weakness. It will be the strength..my source of courage...Please, Dad....", I went down on my knees and beg them. My eyes are overflowing with tears but I keep my gaze to them,hoping I could make them understand my heart.

"Let's talk about this some other time", finally I heard Mom say a word as she gently squeezed Dad's shoulder. Dad didn't say a single word. "Phun, you take your rest now. We had a long night.". She looked at me with calm eyes. She then turns to my father "We still have an early flight tomorrow". Dad nodded but he never glanced my way. I had to choice but to get  on my knees, pays my respect and went back to my room with a heavy heart.

I composed myself first before I entered our room. The light has been turned off. Noh must be sleeping for a while now .Even in the darkness, I could easily make out of  the  silhouette of a body curled up in warmth blanket. I came closer to his side and drop myself on the floor. I lay both arms on the bed, rest my head and sit here watching him sleep. He looks so peaceful sleeping like that. This wonderful creature with a crude mouth and the kindest heart I know.  His profile in darkness still makes my heart flutter. If this is just a phase of my youth like what my parents presume, then this feeling should have ended when the season change? 

 I took some clothes and went into the shower. The party is exhausting but the talk I just had right now is emotionally draining. The water drops to my face like rain.Finally, I let out the tears that I've been holding on.

I climbed up the bed and snuggle next to Noh. I put one arms across  his body and buried my face right under his neck. His scent always calms me down. I listened to his heartbeat, felt the soft breaths brush through my forehead. My sweet lullaby drawing me into sleep.

I stirred from my sleep, feeling someone is staring at me. I opened my sleepy eyes and met his gaze. Noh's intently looking at me with the most serious face he had. He may have been too engrossed in looking at me that he flinches with I touch his face with my hands.

"Is something wrong, Noh". I am worried. The way he looked at me is nothing I've seen before. Is it pain? Fear?sorrow?guilt?

"What's wrong Noh", I can hear the panic in my voice when he remained quiet. Did Noh hear our conversation?

He shakes his head and closes his eyes instead. When he open those eyes again, it now had those familiar tenderness. He touches my face with his index finger, trailed it from my forehead down to my jaw lines. The feathered touch sketch the outline of my face. I feel like he is drawing me in his mind. He touched my brows, my eyes, the bridge of my nose, my lips. He was silent, engross in an enchantment and so was I. I don't know what he is thinking right now but if this helps him then I'll let him do what he want with this face. My face, my body, my heart and my soul, it's his anyway.

After a long while, he  smiled tenderly and gazed at me like it's the first time he sees me. What's he thinking about?

"Gu.Rak.Mung". I was trapped in his gaze as he says those words almost like a whisper. But it was loud enough for my whole being to hear. It filled me entirely with happiness. All of my fears dissipate into this air. I wanna freeze this moment and keep it in my heart and treasure it forever

I moved my face towards his and gently kisses his rosy red lips. Nibbling little kisses at the corner of his mouth. "Phun rak Noh". I mutter before claiming his full soft lips.

....................

Author's Note

  >big thanks to kongpob and arthit kiss (have you seen it???), it made me so screamingly happy... that I can't sleep so I ending up writing this chap> (^_^)'  

Hope this is good?

Anyways, be well everyone.

Xee YAh ^-^

🧸🧸🧸

"I watched as many romantic films as I could to find out what love is. Instead of finding the answer, I found you in every one of them-"