CHAPTER 14:SEA OF MEMORIES: TOO ADORABLE PART 3 (👌)

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, Phun..let go", he spits curses even in his condition.

"I won't not until you tell me the truth. I'm not buying any of that shit you said". I ask fiercely.

"Ok..Ok..just let go". He scowls his face admitting defeat. I smiled contently to myself and  positioned him right in front of me. I stretched my body fully and rests my arms across my chest. Looking at us from afar, Noh looks like a thief who's just been caught red-handed by a handsome police officer. Hehe (yup that's me)

Noh takes in a couple of deep breaths. He sends those deathly glares at me while massaging his face. It turns pinkish from the recent pressing I did. He remained silent and continually avoids my gaze. He is clearly in a dilemma.

Furrowed brows, intense gaze, pressed lips, arms crossed and my foot impatiently tapping the floor, a complete menacing look. He looked at me before heaving a deep sigh.

"ok. I don't want you to go to my faculty. Cause ever since Melon saw you dining with me, she keeps ogling her eyes on you. She persistently asking about you every fucking single day. Your favorite food, favorite color, types of movies, zodiac sign...damn...She even asks me for your number. It annoys me ok" Noh goes on and on venting out his anger.

It took me a while to let it all sink in.I jagged my brain to remember who the hell is he talking about "Er...Melon???"

"Yes, Melon, the campus star. Remember the first day of this school year. Brown long hair, pale white skin, slender figure. She sat with us along with her friends".

"ahhhh.......I still can't remember."I shrugged my shoulder since my brain can't provide me with a memory of this girl. "So she's the campus star?"

"YES, Idiot. Didn't you know?" He bellowed. "How can you be a doctor when you have such low memory", he proudly snorted shaking his head.

I smacked his head to knock out some sense into him. "That's because I only tend to remember people who matter to me".

He grimaces in pain though he didn't say a word. I felt guilty hitting him so I pull him closer to gently massaged his beaten scalp. He didn't make a protest and just let me massage his head. We stay there in silence...

"So..did you". I ask him after a while.

"Did what?". His look at me in confusion.

"Give my number?". His pupils turn from confusion to darken fire. I can't help but laugh at his reaction.

Noh looks at me with murderous eyes."What's so funny?"

I laugh till my stomach ache. My angry baby just looks at me with contempt. I stifled my laugh before this guy mauls me over.

"My baby is jealous". I smiled at him sheepishly. My heart's overflowing with happiness.

Noh furrowed his brows and scrunched his face even more.

"I'm not" he gravely denies.

"You are". I tease this denying bastard that is now turning red.

"I'm not". He profusely denies giving me that unyielding attitude I so fuckingly love.

"You are" , stating this straight to his eyes.

"I'm not" He stares back. (The nerve of this guy!!!)

"YOU ARE...." I moved my face closer to him. (I'm winning this war, no matter what). When he is this cute, how could I possibly let it go that easily.

........

His eyes waver a bit.

"Okay. I am'. He answered meekly but it's loud enough for my heart to hear. My Noh's sweet voice is driving me crazy. Argghhhh.

....................

Author's Note

More phunnoh moments. hehe. Jealous noh is the cutest. And I want master phun to be happy.

I did try hard to write something good to make up for all those breaking chapters I did.

Advance Happy Valentines Day everyone. I'll post again next week (Hopefully ^_^)

Lastly: Enjoy

XEE yah ^_^

.

🧸🧸🧸

"Withgirls, I use my body, with friends I use my heart"