Let The Fight Begin!

Start from the beginning

"Oh blondie, be a good girl, or that little girl up there will get hurt," Flare cooed. Lucy got distracted for just a moment, her head snapping to look at the Fairy tail stands, where everyone was cheering their heads off. She spotted the strand of crimson colored hair wiggling near Asuka.

"You fucking bitch..." Lucy swore, but since she was distracted, Flare managed to command her hair to wrap around Lucy's wrists, ankles, and mouth.

"Now, take your punishment like a big girl. Wouldn't want me to snap the toddler's neck, would we?" 

Lucy was simmering with rage. Who did this girl think she was, threatening a child? Flare was about to learn, that even though Lucy was apart of Fairy Tail, she had no problem beating Flare half to death. Asuka was like a little sister to Lucy, and Lucy refused for this garbage to hurt her. Lucy activated her telepathy.

"Laxus. This huge skank is threatening Asuka. Hurry." Lucy said keeping it brief. 

Laxus, up at his team's balcony, hurried off to the Fairy Tail stands.

'Don't worry Lucy...I have your back!'

"So Blondie? What should we do? Oh, I know! Lets put the Raven Tail emblem on you? But where? Oh, I know...how about right on top of your Fairy Tail mark?" Flare questioned, holding up a strand of hair shaped as Flare's guild insignia. Flare had taken the piece of hair out of Lucy's mouth, so Lucy just scoffed.

"It seems, Flare Corona has Lucy Hearfilia trapped! Who will come out victorious, folks?"

"Do it. See if I care. It's just a stupid tattoo. I can always get another one, bitch," Lucy spat out. Flare's eyes narrowed dangerously, and she brought her flaming Raven Tail mark closer to Lucy's shoulder, where her obsidian colored mark resided. It was so close that Lucy could feel the heat emanating from Flare's hair. 

"I can't wait to hear your delicious cries of pain, Blondie!" Flare cried, making Lucy twitch. 

"Stop calling me Blondie, Red. Only two people on this planet have the right to call me that," Lucy said with a scowl, thinking of Sting and Laxus. 'Hurry the hell up Laxus!' 

"You're in the clear Lucy!" Laxus shouted from the stands, where he electrocuted Flare's Hair. It crumbled into a withering pile of burnt hair.  

"Thanks, Laxus!" Lucy shouted, before glowing a bright gold.

"Requip, Star Armor!" Lucy suddenly requipped, stunning the audience.

(Star Armor. ^0^ It's sooo pretty!) 

"And Lucy Heartfilia is on the offense once again!"

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...

All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh, Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh, 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!