"Don't make me come over there!" Lucy screams back.

"So, you ready?" Laxus whispered, from her side. She subtly glances at him and activates one of her new small magic abilities.

"Laxus, can you hear me?" She said, telepathically. 

"Yeah...how are you talking in my mind?"

"It was something Erza and I learned during training." It was actually quite simple, and Lucy was actually grateful for the helpful magic.

The weird pumpkin man created, or more like signaled, for a town to be built for the game. Everyone stared in awe, while they were suddenly transported to different positions in the city.

Lucy listened to Chapati explain the game, staring at the newly made copies of all the mages.

"Gurl, I look good! And that's an amazing feat, cause I'm trash!" She thought to herself, admiring her clones. She then shivered at all the clones. One Lucy was enough, and she only needed one Laxus. One Laxus was too much, man.

"Laxus! I'll use my shadow form to find people. I'll call you once I have a location."

"Okay, blondie. Be careful," He responded.

"Will do."

"Star dress, Chance form," Lucy said, transforming into her wolfed out star dress.

"Shadow form!" Lucy traveled through the shadows of the clones, her eyes darting between each one for a sign of a living person. Suddenly, she spotted Nalpudding, who was obviously, the real version.

"Laxus, I've located Nalpudding." She said, telling him the directions.

"I'll use my lightning transportation to get there quickly. Should only be a second."

"Water dragon roar!" She announced suddenly, her attack hitting Nalpudding straight in the chest.

"Wow! Nulpudding of Raven Tail is taken out by Lucy Heartfilia Fairy Tail!"

"Aww come on. You couldn't wait for me?" Laxus asked, finally zapping to her side.

"Sorry, I guess I was just letting some pent up anger out."

"It's okay, blondie, let's go find the other players."

"It seems the two Fairy Tail members, have joined forces."

"It's a very cunning plan to help set the odds in their favor," Yajima said with a nod of his head in approval.

*******************************************

Laxus had eight points, and Lucy had 10. They were rocking the field, watching each other's backs. The only person left, that they hadn't attacked was Rufus Lore, who was settled on top a building. Lucy didn't know what to make of it, so she didn't bother him.

"Memory make!" Everyone was suddenly glowing, revealing their position, and Lucy's eyes narrowed. That weird Rufus guy was casting a spell. She better create a force field.

"Night of shooting stars!" Rufus finished, raising his hands dramatically.

"Lightning dragon's shield!" 

"Water dragon's shield!" Both Lucy and Laxus cast a double shield, immediately when they spotted the bright beam of light heading their way. On the outside, there was Lucy's, which was a huge wall of water. Laxus's was next, which was like electric currents constantly zapping and sparking, which usually scared people off. The light hit the outside water shield with a thump, and the electric shockwaves stopped any traces of the spell.

"Let's go!" She commanded, and her and Laxus's shields dissolved.

She ran, Naruto style, before jumping up. 

"Requip! Bloody Rain!" She shouted, slashing at the mage in front of her. Her sword cut right through him and she realized he was merely a clone. She immediately moved to the side, barely dodging the real Rufus's attack

"I will admit, you are talented. But, you are nowhere near skilled enough to beat me," He said politely, sounding like he had a huge metal pole up his ass.

"Black hole magic. Endless expanse," She said softly. Rufus suddenly found himself blind. 

"What in god's name?" 

Lucy smirked, Laxus was right behind him now, ready to attack. Her spell allowed her to affect the eyesight of her victim, and it only faded after the person figured out it was a spell. Rufus's eyes clear, but she was already behind him.

"Unison raid, Water, and lightning!" Lucy and Laxus shouted in unison, their hands intertwined. Before Rufus could dodge, he was hit with splurges of water, with electricity sparking in angry waves. The mix of lightning and water made him twitch uncontrollably, and fall to the ground in pain.

"Laxus and Lucy of Fairy Tail have taken out Rufus Lore, of Sabertooth! What an amazing feat! Is the strongest guild from seven years ago returning?"

Lucy was panting a little, with a little bit of fatigue, but was nonetheless okay. Laxus smirked at her suddenly.

"You must enjoy holding my hand since you haven't let go yet," He said with a chuckle. She scrunches up her face in mock anger.

"Fine!" She goes to release his hand, but his grip tightens.

"I was just kidding. Actually, it's really me who enjoys holding your hand," He whispered, and Lucy swore he was flirting.

'No this is laxus, he doesn't like you that way.'

"S-Shut up, Sparky!" She said with a blush, but as requested didn't release his hand.

"Well, this is the end of our first game, Hidden! And our 1st place winner is Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail team A with 11 points! 2nd place goes to Laxus Dreyar of Fairy Tail team B, with 9 points! 3rd goes to Rufus Lore of Sabertooth with 7 points! 4th goes to Lyon Vastia of Lamia Scale with six points! 5th place goes to Eve Tearm of Blue Pegasus with five points! 6th place goes to Beth Vanderwood of Mermaid Heel who comes in with three points! In 7th place, we have Nalpudding of Raven Tail with only two points! And lastly, in 8th place, we have Yeager of Quatro Cerberus with one point!"

The crowd cheers and Lucy smiled brightly at the huge cheering mess, that is the Fairy Tail stands. She would win this...for Wendy. She promised, and she was determined to fulfill that promise.